or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Represent!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Represent! - Page 2

post #16 of 37
11743 here

http://www.city-data.com/zips/11743.html
post #17 of 37
yall better recognize the 92657! http://www.city-data.com/zips/92657.html Basque: 18 hmm...
post #18 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
yall better recognize the 92657!

Basque: 18

hmm...

I was going to mention how nice it is that they separate out the Basque:
French (except Basque): 119
post #19 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Checks
Doc Holliday, Ah know whar yew live, an' the Sheriff's a-comin' to git ya!

http://www.city-data.com/zips/57732.html

(note diversity)

Or maybe this one:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Tombstone-Arizona.html

or this one:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Glenwo...-Colorado.html
post #20 of 37
post #21 of 37
10003 Rules OK!

http://www.city-data.com/zips/10003.html

8 Pennsylvania Deutsch....
post #22 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan
10003 Rules OK!

http://www.city-data.com/zips/10003.html

8 Pennsylvania Deutsch....
That's where I once lived! Third avenue.
post #23 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Checks
Doc Holliday, Ah know whar yew live, an' the Sheriff's a-comin' to git ya!

http://www.city-data.com/zips/57732.html

(note diversity)

Heh, definitely token.
post #24 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan
10003 Rules OK!

http://www.city-data.com/zips/10003.html

8 Pennsylvania Deutsch....

Only 8 Penna, but more Lithuanians than you can shake a stick at.
post #25 of 37
hm. conspicuously absent on my list are any asian ethnicities. what's up with that.
post #26 of 37
http://www.city-data.com/zips/77449.html

However, I do not notice any statistical representation of the "Redneck" group.
post #27 of 37
Ghetto Representin'

#1 for crime in PA baby!!! You want some? I'll cut you!!

indahood
post #28 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
http://www.city-data.com/zips/77449.html However, I do not notice any statistical representation of the "Redneck" group.
for your zip it's kindof implied, isn't it?
post #29 of 37
post #30 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
for your zip it's kindof implied, isn't it?


Brutal. Can't a humble Texan get any love these days?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Represent!