or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Does porn ruin your sex life?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does porn ruin your sex life? - Page 5

post #61 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I had sex with a girl who wanted me to go to the ice machine to get some ice cubes to rub on her asshole.

She was so embarrassed when I declined that she left. Except that she was my date to my friends wedding. So we spent the next two days in public together. Still slept in the same bed as me, but managed to say a like 3 words to me in the room and slept on like 3 inches of the left side of the bed. That was fun.

Sounds fun, why'd you decline?
post #62 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I had sex with a girl who wanted me to go to the ice machine to get some ice cubes to rub on her asshole.

She was so embarrassed when I declined that she left. Except that she was my date to my friends wedding. So we spent the next two days in public together. Still slept in the same bed as me, but managed to say a like 3 words to me in the room and slept on like 3 inches of the left side of the bed. That was fun.

i wouldve gone for it. hell, i wouldnt have needed to be told.
post #63 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I had sex with a girl who wanted me to go to the ice machine to get some ice cubes to rub on her asshole.

She was so embarrassed when I declined that she left. Except that she was my date to my friends wedding. So we spent the next two days in public together. Still slept in the same bed as me, but managed to say a like 3 words to me in the room and slept on like 3 inches of the left side of the bed. That was fun.

I hate stories like these. Lost opportunities become regret.
post #64 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I had sex with a girl who wanted me to go to the ice machine to get some ice cubes to rub on her asshole.

She was so embarrassed when I declined that she left. Except that she was my date to my friends wedding. So we spent the next two days in public together. Still slept in the same bed as me, but managed to say a like 3 words to me in the room and slept on like 3 inches of the left side of the bed. That was fun.

inserting it inside once the ice melts a bit can turn the party up.
post #65 of 130
The real thing I wonder is how does someone even discover they like ice cubes on their balloon knot?
post #66 of 130
Does anyone here have an imigination?
post #67 of 130
Edit: I think I misunderstood what you were getting at. Peace.
post #68 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
This is just awkward, don't do it.

My rule of thumb is that watching porn together can be hot, but only if you let the gf pick the porn. Make it her idea and her selection. This could actually work out really well and open up new avenues of kink or fantasy in your sex life. For example, I've had a gf reveal her bi-curiosity through her choice of girl-girl porn, and her crazy dirty talk while watching it.
post #69 of 130
Yeah I just picked something really vanilla and it ended up lowering my sex drive and wasn't sexy at all. SField, I can't speak for Edmorel but that's a fucking crime and I believe there's a level of hell for people who abstain from anal play.
post #70 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Yeah I just picked something really vanilla and it ended up lowering my sex drive and wasn't sexy at all.

SField, I can't speak for Edmorel but that's a fucking crime and I believe there's a level of hell for people who abstain from anal play.

I just... can't. I don't do anuses. They look awful to me. Honestly when she told me what she wanted me to do, I made a face that probably made her feel very self conscious. I was just.. appalled.
post #71 of 130
post #72 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharwitt View Post



That's great!
post #73 of 130
This thread mystifies me. I've watched porn with a half-dozen lovers. Sure, sometimes you have to dial it back, but other times you're watching girls tag-team wrestling in front of a live audience or mouth fisting or pussy bukkake and it's her idea. Open and honest communication works wonders at building the trust that allows both of you to unlock your most fucked-up, nasty fantasies.
post #74 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelled View Post
We only watch our own.

That`s the spirit, buddy!

I haven`t been in a relationship for two years now, and I`ve noticed that my sex life gets smashed into pieces by the porn. Back when I was committed, I could watch some porn without beating it off before going over to her house and snuggle. It worked wonders - for the both of us. She`s very linear, shy and predictable (that`s why the relationship ended), so the porn added another dimension that I needed.

When we broke up, I had some asexual months. After that I didn`t watch porn at all - I went out drinking with friends 2-3 nights per week, and got to know a lot of new girls.
As my life have begun to normalize, I notice that I don`t get out as much, and don`t get the chances to flirt as much. This has resulted in the easy way out - porn.
My new years resolution is to stop watching porn and get a girlfriend. I`ve had a feeling of emptiness throughout the whole Christmas vacation even though I`ve been at family parties etc. every day. I`ve decided to do something about that lonely feeling. .
post #75 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I just... can't. I don't do anuses. They look awful to me. Honestly when she told me what she wanted me to do, I made a face that probably made her feel very self conscious. I was just.. appalled.
you do understand there's a good chance this lady probably won't ever ask someone to ice her butthole for a long time if at all.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Does porn ruin your sex life?