or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › New TV Show Heroes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New TV Show Heroes - Page 16

post #226 of 325
I had to make a choice. A difficult choice. Download The Wire Season 2, or start catching up on Heroes Season 3?

Yeah, fuck Heroes. Season 1 was a cocktease.
post #227 of 325
I like how Papa Patrelli had all this medical equipment hooked up to him in some steral room, yet still slept in a heavy oak bed frame.
post #228 of 325
I liked seeing Marlow and Bubbles from The Wire in the same Heroes episode. It looked like Bubbles was wearing a red shirt though.
post #229 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post
I dislike her multiple personality characters.
It gives us a chance to see her range as an actor. (IMHO, she's one of the most beautiful women on TV right now.)
post #230 of 325
Watching the latest episode right now. My god this is some stupid sh!t.
post #231 of 325
Why do people find Clair hot? I mean, she's not unattractive but I find her a little chubby.
post #232 of 325
And Gabriel owns, be it Season 1, 2, or 3. And he tapped Maya before Mohinder so that alone merits props.
post #233 of 325
I wanna see Peter stop being a pussy and just start killing people. I mean he's basically immortal since he has Clair's powers and Clair can't die.
post #234 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauby View Post
Yeah, she was sweet...is she still on the show or did they kill her off along with her brother?

yea, shes still on the show... but that asshole suresh put her in some cocoon thing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
It gives us a chance to see her range as an actor.

(IMHO, she's one of the most beautiful women on TV right now.)

+1 agreed, shes beautiful and not disappointing as an actress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
Why do people find Clair hot? I mean, she's not unattractive but I find her a little chubby.

I find her very very attractive, but maybe too athletic of a body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
And Gabriel owns, be it Season 1, 2, or 3. And he tapped Maya before Mohinder so that alone merits props.

+100
post #235 of 325
Seriously, what just happened during the last hour of my life? Hiro's cutesiness is definitely wearing thin. I'm getting sick of his poor life decisions.
post #236 of 325
It's pretty silly that this entire mess was caused by him in the first place. If he wasn't a fool this season wouldn't exist.
post #237 of 325
Watching the latest episode online now. Much better I must admit.
post #238 of 325
So Peter lost his powers. Maybe this is why future Peter has a scar on his face?
post #239 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post
So Peter lost his powers. Maybe this is why future Peter has a scar on his face?
That would mean that somehow he gets them all back again, now wouldn't it? After watching the latest episode, I have a question. Since Daphne moves fast enough to see Hiro freeze time, how come she didn't see him when he froze time, went back in the past, and rigged up the blood packet on Ando, then popped back into the present with time still frozen to fake-stab Ando? And has he been able to do both like that before? Freeze time, leave, and come back to it still being frozen? I think this show needs better writers. Writers who are way more nerdy. Like me. Sadly, I'd require that they pay me about $45-50k a year for my services, so that I could move down to L.A. and be able to live. That may be asking too much.
post #240 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
That would mean that somehow he gets them all back again, now wouldn't it?

After watching the latest episode, I have a question. Since Daphne moves fast enough to see Hiro freeze time, how come she didn't see him when he froze time, went back in the past, and rigged up the blood packet on Ando, then popped back into the present with time still frozen to fake-stab Ando? And has he been able to do both like that before? Freeze time, leave, and come back to it still being frozen?

I think this show needs better writers. Writers who are way more nerdy. Like me. Sadly, I'd require that they pay me about $45-50k a year for my services, so that I could move down to L.A. and be able to live. That may be asking too much.

^^ some people just cant enjoy the show
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › New TV Show Heroes