or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns S/S 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings + Horns S/S 2011 - Page 23

post #331 of 1933
Is the Indigo Terry Crew Neck the same thickness as the Large Loop Terry hoodies, or is it more of a long sleeve crew neck "tee shirt"?
post #332 of 1933
2 Questions

1. For my size you guys advised me to get a L and that hoodie fit well. Do I go with the same size for shirts as well? (40' chest, 6'4)

2. Anyplace other than 4horseman selling the new plaid shirts? Don't want to pay customs again, I'm in the US
post #333 of 1933
Overall, I'm pretty underwhelmed with S/S11. Nothing really pops out to me and I don't really understand the higher price on essentially everything. The only things I like are the sweats and the large loop terry hoodies and I already have them, haha.
post #334 of 1933
For those that were wondering we ship using Canada Post which hands off to USPS. We use an expedited business option which is supposed to take 4 days to the US. It is usually longer than that, but it definitely shouldn't be taking 2 weeks or anything.

As for customs, any of the made in Canada stuff won't be charged duty and for other things we typically mark the value down. Most packages pass through without any additional fees.
post #335 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post
2 Questions 1. For my size you guys advised me to get a L and that hoodie fit well. Do I go with the same size for shirts as well? (40' chest, 6'4) 2. Anyplace other than 4horseman selling the new plaid shirts? Don't want to pay customs again, I'm in the US
I would say a large for sure. For the plaid shirts you either have to go with our friendly neighbors to the north or wait for a domestic stockist which should be 1.5 weeks or so. how bad ya want it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psydelik View Post
Overall, I'm pretty underwhelmed with S/S11. Nothing really pops out to me and I don't really understand the higher price on essentially everything. The only things I like are the sweats and the large loop terry hoodies and I already have them, haha.
there is some interesting stuff the more i look at it. i like all of the options. I really want to see a fit of some of the pants outside of the lookbook. the anti fit is especially cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy_4HM View Post
For those that were wondering we ship using Canada Post which hands off to USPS. We use an expedited business option which is supposed to take 4 days to the US. It is usually longer than that, but it definitely shouldn't be taking 2 weeks or anything. As for customs, any of the made in Canada stuff won't be charged duty and for other things we typically mark the value down. Most packages pass through without any additional fees.
People latched onto a comment I made a few pages back about waiting 2 weeks for a package. They sit at usps customs/inspection at the us entry point and sometimes can get held up there for various reasons. "Origin post is preparing shipment" is most likely what tracking will read until you get it in your city/town post office. Shipping from CA is fine. You pay for international service. Thanks for the updates, guy. looking forward to seeing the rest. just takin it all in..
post #336 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy_4HM View Post
For those that were wondering we ship using Canada Post which hands off to USPS. We use an expedited business option which is supposed to take 4 days to the US. It is usually longer than that, but it definitely shouldn't be taking 2 weeks or anything.

As for customs, any of the made in Canada stuff won't be charged duty and for other things we typically mark the value down. Most packages pass through without any additional fees.

Alright, let's see. Anything over $200, I get charged a custom, so if the shirt is $221. Do you mark the value down so that it will be under $200 on customs or do you mean wait until it's on sale?
post #337 of 1933
the haul and most likely the final stuff i'll get from this season's collection.. bush pant in navy - japan white henley - ca double layered gauze cotton bd in indigo - japan
post #338 of 1933
any ideas how the henleys or double layer jersey crew fit?
post #339 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post
any ideas how the henleys or double layer jersey crew fit?

i ordered small (true to size) in everything. a lot of people like to size up one from their normal size for a slightly more relaxed fit as w+h tends to fit rather snug. if snug is your thing then go true..
post #340 of 1933
Still waiting for those damn polos. Are the fits on the SS BD's same as the FW flannels?
post #341 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookguy View Post
Still waiting for those damn polos. Are the fits on the SS BD's same as the FW flannels?

being they're most likely out of the same factory and appear to be based on the same cut, I would say yes. unsure of the polos. i think last year they came out a little later too..
post #342 of 1933
slack what size chest are you? im 38"
post #343 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
Still couldn't get home before the sun went down...but here is a quick fit of the mack in size small. Apologies for the dirty room, shitty cell pic (blah blah etc) but at minimum you can see where the coat hits on the thigh and how the size small fits me at 5'8", 130 lbs..(36 suit)

this weekend i'll get some real fits up

coat doesn't look bad in this pic, but in person, much better..(my opinion, of course..)



Good looking jacket, looking forward to further pics. I need something longer for spring and fall, hmmmm.
post #344 of 1933
I liked it all the way up until I checked the price! Wings & Horns do make some great quality pieces but I can't justify it.
post #345 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post
slack what size chest are you? im 38"
I am a 36" chest. 36S suit. 5'8", 130 lbs, 28" waist. a 38 chest would generally be a medium and my suggested for w/h assuming a reasonably athletic build
Quote:
Originally Posted by upwards416 View Post
Good looking jacket, looking forward to further pics. I need something longer for spring and fall, hmmmm.
Thanks. I'm going to get some nice fits this weekend. Actually hoping for some rain this time around.. I've worn it every day since I received it. The weather has been fluctuating like wild. Doesn't matter. Rockin' the black mack. Pant color doesn't matter, shoe/belt color doesn't matter -- it's just all currently about the black mack. I've been pairing it with just about everything and it's been up for the challenge and looking solid.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns S/S 2011