- LVC ' 47 501 - Could fit under worst and best, but currently it's here. Originally purchased too large (hence waisting some $200), but later in the year was able to go TTS. Denim feels great, fit is extremely flattering. Can't wait until these start to really show some serious wear inasmuch as I've probably been coddling them a bit too much. Personally, an aspect I love about LVC is the ability to phase between denimheads, hipsters, and blue collars (as long as they don't know how much it cost).
- Barbour International - Picked up NWT from B/S. Love it - warm enough to deal with all winter as of yet while away at school. Waist cinch was something new, but quickly came to enjoy it.
- Levi's raw 514 - used as my go-to jean for about nine months of the year (until I got the '47s finally sorted out). Picked up for like 70% off from the Vegas Levi's store, and had been worn every day since. Fit well, held up to everything, nice fading coming in. Conveniently, my baby managed to soil them as the '47s arrived, so I gave them their first wash at around 9 months.
- Oversized LVC - Student budget, gotta make every dollar count.
- Adidas F50i Boots - ok, not SW&D dealings, but bought these new about 3 months before the F50 Adizero hit stores for the WC. Was initially displeased because they discontinued the customization aspects of each progressive model, and then even more displeased because of how bloody light and comfortable the Adizeros were in comparison.
Eh... nothing else really stands out as a major blow to my wallet. The majority of my kops fall into the "passable" category, I guess.