or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Perfect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Perfect

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

I know 43 is a rare size but someone just has to pick this up, absolutely stunning.

http://cgi.ebay.com/4275-NWT-Unalter...QQcmdZViewItem
post #2 of 9
Holy crap. That is nice. But too big.
post #3 of 9
What do you think of this one? Is it legit and a good deal for around $500? I'm new to buying suits on ebay and I'm unsure about finding genuine articles..

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-BRIONI-SUIT-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay.
I know 43 is a rare size but someone just has to pick this up, absolutely stunning.


I was size 43 in college, so this would have fit, but I had not the $$$. Heck, today (size 39), I still don't have the disposable $$$ for that! Gorgeaous suit, all the same.
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonj
What do you think of this one? Is it legit and a good deal for around $500? I'm new to buying suits on ebay and I'm unsure about finding genuine articles..

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-BRIONI-SUIT-...QQcmdZViewItem

Yes, it's real. I have not bought from this seller but inquired about a Zegna suit he had for sale once and everything seemed legit. It seems he runs a retail store in NJ and provides a phone number on his listings, which fraudsters don't usually do.

$500 would be amazing for a Brioni but don't hold your breath. There is a reserve price and others have sold for $900+ so expect to pay at least that if you want it.
post #6 of 9
That's my size and the suit is nice... but that price?
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203
That's my size and the suit is nice... but that price?
Yeah not exactly an ebay steal...but at least you know the product is legit.
post #8 of 9
Very nice suit - Kanvas is regularly overpriced, however..
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
Very nice suit - Kanvas is regularly overpriced, however..

That's nice, I'll pass at $1800 though, esp since I have a similar suit already (finally bit on a pretty much new one that had been relisted a few times for ~$800.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Perfect