or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum Success Stories
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum Success Stories - Page 7

post #91 of 255
I can see now why when I posted on WAYWN I was eaten alive. I didn't look like a homeless man or a rapist! Seriously though, the pics I posted here weren't good, but I'm not a fan of the afters. I'm trying to step up my SW&D outfit, so help me out here.
post #92 of 255
post that pic here so we can laugh at it again bc nobody remembers it the success rate is quite low by the way
post #93 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
post that pic here so we can laugh at it again bc nobody remembers it

the success rate is quite low by the way

I'll see if I can find it... it was bad.
post #94 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
post that pic here so we can laugh at it again bc nobody remembers it

the success rate is quite low by the way

I remember musicguy's fit. He had the glen plaid trousers and the ugly haircut. Unfortunately, when you're a junior high band teacher, no one cares how intricately patterned your pants are.
post #95 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post
I can see now why when I posted on WAYWN I was eaten alive. I didn't look like a homeless man or a rapist!

Oh no, horse dogg maniac, it's almost like fashion has a contrarian or iconoclastic element. Would Sousa approve? Answer: no. Long answer: no, but the sousaphone is a trippy ass horn.
post #96 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post
I remember musicguy's fit. He had the glen plaid trousers and the ugly haircut. Unfortunately, when you're a junior high band teacher, no one cares how intricately patterned your pants are.
Ah yes... that picture. Can't believe I posted it, especially here... ugly rolled up sleeves and a boring shirt/tie. It's definitely not streetwear. Luckily I'm not a band teacher. I'd quit music if I had to do that. Laugh away
post #97 of 255
jet i would be flattered if you did one of me...
post #98 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post


Lol, dude misses the point completely.

I guess he doesn't realize that about no one in their second pictures is taking typical SF consensus advice. In fact, the Snake "transformation" s exactly the opposite of what this dude is saying, from SF style to personal style.

Seriously, some people...

probably also dressed by internets
post #99 of 255
Lol, obvious troll is obvious. The vast majority of SF advice is "APC SIZE DOWN 2 GO TO GAP FOR GREAT DEALZ!" On another note, you'd think that with internet access and thesaurus.com MCers would be able to come up with something other than "homeless" to describe well... anything that isn't a full on suit. EDIT: Anyone remember some of Razele's first posts? Weight loss + nicer clothes = one of the more direct and concrete actual SF transformations and I tink he was just wearing basics like nudies and AE.
post #100 of 255
oh shit wrong thread
post #101 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
On another note, you'd think that with internet access and thesaurus.com MCers would be able to come up with something other than "homeless" to describe well... anything that isn't a full on suit.
Hey, I'm just saying what first popped into my mind when I saw the pics. I don't profess to be an eloquent writer. I think it's funny that you assume that I don't like the pics because they're not wearing suits. What's with the sweatpants though?
post #102 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by maritimetimetime View Post

pointer brand
h&m
AA
APC ps
clarks

How are you a success if this is your first post you doofus
post #103 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post
jet i would be flattered if you did one of me...

whatchoo mean son
post #104 of 255
you do me and ill do you....
post #105 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
EDIT: Anyone remember some of Razele's first posts? Weight loss + nicer clothes = one of the more direct and concrete actual SF transformations and I tink he was just wearing basics like nudies and AE.

This must have been way back, probably before my time here. He makes good kops, but I never see him post fits.

Also, this reminded me of ARsix and his transformation post weight loss. Stuff looks 100x better on him now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum Success Stories