• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

C&J Shoes 50% Off at Barneys

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologize if this has been posted already but just snatched up a pair of the Exmoors on the 348 last for $289 marked down from $595

They have several models on sale so you better get your ass to Barneys, stat.

I saw some PTBs, some split toe bluchers, and these Exmoors which are a dk brown chiseled wingtip blucher and a stacked sole, very nice for the bad weather...

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
Apologize if this has been posted already but just snatched up a pair of the Exmoors on the 348 last for $289 marked down from $595

They have several models on sale so you better get your ass to Barneys, stat.

I saw some PTBs, some split toe bluchers, and these Exmoors which are a dk brown chiseled wingtip blucher and a stacked sole, very nice for the bad weather...

In store or online? If in-store, which store did you go to?

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice, will check it out tomorrow AM. Any idea if this is nationwide? Was it a large stock of C&J's or just close-outs?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why the hell dont they have these online
ffffuuuu.gif

TimelesStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Why the hell dont they have these online
ffffuuuu.gif

Any chance C&J has restrictions on this? I know when it comes to casual clothes, there are certain web stores that prohibit use of discount codes on certain brands due to manufacturer restrictions.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TimelesStyle
Any chance C&J has restrictions on this? I know when it comes to casual clothes, there are certain web stores that prohibit use of discount codes on certain brands due to manufacturer restrictions.

No. I have seen C&J on barneys.com before... just now kind of sucks not to have them there.

tacobender

Reaction score
I have the brown double monks in my store, I can let you know what sizes we have - I work in Scottsdale, pm me and email address and ill let you know what sizes I have left tmrw AM.

Newlaw

Reaction score
Who makes the "Barneys New York" boots/shoes?

Website says Made in Italy, but that's it. What is the quality like on the house brand?

TimelesStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
No. I have seen C&J on barneys.com before... just now kind of sucks not to have them there.

You mean you've seen them on sale on Barney's website, right? I always think it's so weird when stores do that; have a higher online price than in-store. That's happened with RL too, they keep taking B&M markdowns but leave the online stock at an only slightly reduced price.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TimelesStyle
You mean you've seen them on sale on Barney's website, right? I always think it's so weird when stores do that; have a higher online price than in-store. That's happened with RL too, they keep taking B&M markdowns but leave the online stock at an only slightly reduced price.

yeah, recession year sale iirc

Originally Posted by randallr
Ewww.

wut?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads