or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cowboy Bebop style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cowboy Bebop style - Page 2

post #16 of 33
My favorite anime. I loved the music more than the show Yoko Kanno is brilliant!
post #17 of 33
Whoa and I thought I was the only otaku interested in style.
post #18 of 33
I just finished Basilisk - awesome.

Cowboy Bebop was decent .. you want real anime? Berserk, damnit.

Nice to see some other otaku on the board..

Now if I could just find some pro-wrestling fans.. I already found MMA fans.
post #19 of 33
Nah, this has been discussed before in other threads... first time It has its own thread though.

My personal favorites are Jet Black in Black Dog Serenade, Vicious in Ballad Of Fallen Angels, and Faye in the same episonde in her opera dress, with her hair up...
post #20 of 33
Thread Starter 
Bah! I am not an otaku. This is just one of the few instances I've seen an anime actually worth watching and not the same old, "YEEEAAARGH I WILL KILL YOU AS SOON AS I LAND FROM THIS RIDICULOUS SLOW MOTION JUMP WITH STREAKS IN THE BACKGROUND TO SUGGEST MOTION" I really would like to see the similarity to those vintage suits. Perhaps the character designer took inspiration?
post #21 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Nah, this has been discussed before in other threads... first time It has its own thread though.

My personal favorites are Jet Black in Black Dog Serenade, Vicious in Ballad Of Fallen Angels, and Faye in the same episonde in her opera dress, with her hair up...
VICIOUS! That's his name. I was going nuts trying to remember the bad-ass dude with the white hair.
post #22 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Bah! I am not an otaku. This is just one of the few instances I've seen an anime actually worth watching and not the same old, "YEEEAAARGH I WILL KILL YOU AS SOON AS I LAND FROM THIS RIDICULOUS SLOW MOTION JUMP WITH STREAKS IN THE BACKGROUND TO SUGGEST MOTION"

I really would like to see the similarity to those vintage suits. Perhaps the character designer took inspiration?

T_T
post #23 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
I just finished Basilisk - awesome.

Cowboy Bebop was decent .. you want real anime? Berserk, damnit.

Nice to see some other otaku on the board..

Now if I could just find some pro-wrestling fans.. I already found MMA fans.

Check out my collection kornik!
post #24 of 33
Thread Starter 
Personally I didn't like Faye's dress so much in Episode 5. I think this is far better. [Picture removed because it prevented linking.] Ramses, huge pictures that go beyond my 1280x1024 resolution make Jesus cry.
post #25 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86
VICIOUS! That's his name. I was going nuts trying to remember the bad-ass dude with the white hair.
I am going to name my son that. Vicious Wang.
post #26 of 33
Thread Starter 
It's too bad he'll have Asian blood. He'd have the potential to be a porn star with that name.
post #27 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramses
Check out my collection kornik!

I liked you until you misspelled my name.

Very impressive - old-school mostly too. Come with me into the new era of pro wrestling - Ring of Honor.

Jovan - the Chiyo-Chan thing is hilarious, but calling out Asian men on their small weewee's is just wrong.
post #28 of 33
[quote=kronik]Very impressive - old-school mostly too. Come with me into the new era of pro wrestling - Ring of Honor.
QUOTE]

The Quality of wrestling has dipped so much over the years- I pine for the way thing used to be...
post #29 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramses
My favorite anime. I loved the music more than the show Yoko Kanno is brilliant!

If you like her in BeBop you should also check out the Kanno/Origa stuff in GitS:SAC and 2nd GiG.
post #30 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
Jovan - the Chiyo-Chan thing is hilarious, but calling out Asian men on their small weewee's is just wrong.
Chiyo-Chan? What? I don't speak otaku! And Kent Wang has a good sense of humour. Right? Kent?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cowboy Bebop style