or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › What car do you drive?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What car do you drive? - Page 3

post #31 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yizz View Post
'03 Infiniti G35 coupe. When I paid it off, I thought of replacing it with the newer G37, but I prefer the styling of mine.

same, except the '03 model has the worst sounding brakes in the entire world and the car belongs in the pseudo-luxe category as a result. i wanna upgrade to something else just because of this, but it is paid for and i hardly drive anymore now that i live in the city.
post #32 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
We already have a "Cars we Drive"thread Please don't start a "Shoes we wear" post over there

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17839

+1. Geez. Damn n00bz.
post #33 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin07 View Post
same, except the '03 model has the worst sounding brakes in the entire world and the car belongs in the pseudo-luxe category as a result. i wanna upgrade to something else just because of this, but it is paid for and i hardly drive anymore now that i live in the city.

what's wrong with the brakes on those just curious? is it a general problem with that model in that year? just a cosmetic issue sound or a mechanical problem?
post #34 of 290
Used to drive an 88 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio much like this one:

Not my pic...


But was not pratical as only car so now I drive a 2004 Honda C-RV LX
post #35 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin07 View Post
same, except the '03 model has the worst sounding brakes in the entire world and the car belongs in the pseudo-luxe category as a result. i wanna upgrade to something else just because of this, but it is paid for and i hardly drive anymore now that i live in the city.
LOL! Seems you have the AT model with the weak brakes. If not, and you own the MT with Brembos like me, do not, by any means, buy the OEM brake shoes. Go to tirerack.com and if you want an upgrade, get Hawks. If not, get Satisfied, which are cheaper than OEM and 10 times better. You can get Satisfied brand for the AT's too, and they wont squeal like a pig en route to the slaughterhouse.
post #36 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
Used to drive an 88 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio much like this one:

Not my pic...


But was not pratical as only car so now I drive a 2004 Honda C-RV LX

No man, the wife ALWAYS get the SUV, even if its a Range Rover or a Cayenne.
post #37 of 290
'01 Volvo S60 T5 with a few mods. As with any Euro car approaching the 10 year mark, it has had given it's share of headaches, but I've seen and dealt with a lot worse.
post #38 of 290
Highlander!
post #39 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku View Post
'01 Volvo S60 T5 with a few mods. As with any Euro car approaching the 10 year mark, it has had given it's share of headaches, but I've seen and dealt with a lot worse.

Are you inspector Columbo or what?
post #40 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Are you inspector Columbo or what?
Didn't Columbo drive a Peugeot? I've just got rid of a Volvo V70. good car.
post #41 of 290
2011 335i
post #42 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Didn't Columbo drive a Peugeot?

I've just got rid of a Volvo V70. good car.

Peugeot 403 cabriolet.
LL
post #43 of 290
2007 Is250 with F-Sport Package. I wanted the 350, but at he time I was afraid it was too much power for my wife who has never driven rear wheel drive and has never had over 150 horse in a car. It is not the fastest, but the F-sport parts do help it handle better, which is far more important than top speed. If I wanted speed I would build another 300Zx twin turbo up to 400 or 500 horse.
post #44 of 290
250 GTO on 24 inch chrome spinners.
post #45 of 290
'02 toyota corolla complete with power locks/ windows and FM radio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › What car do you drive?