or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Reasonably priced, slim M65 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reasonably priced, slim M65 ? - Page 4

post #46 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnpyro
Can't beat $10, I just ordered one a minute ago along with an alice pack. Shipping is $15.. and I'm right next to the place but won't be able to get down there in the next week or two
http://www.rddusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=139

If anybody needs measurements on the F2s feel free to ask, I got a small one (88CM) regular lenght. Keep in mind that, like with most military coats the armholes and sleeves are cut way big, I like that as it makes it obvious it's more rugged and less "designery" but you might not.
post #47 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma
If anybody needs measurements on the F2s feel free to ask, I got a small one (88CM) regular lenght. Keep in mind that, like with most military coats the armholes and sleeves are cut way big, I like that as it makes it obvious it's more rugged and less "designery" but you might not.

What is the measurement from shoulder to shoulders?
post #48 of 77
and the actual chest?
post #49 of 77


This is a Ungaro Homme Canvus Utility
jacket from Macy's, $150. I'm kind of tempted by this one.
post #50 of 77
Hmm... that looks really nice. I might go check it and the Zara out tomorrow if I have some extra time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by truestorytravis


This is a Ungaro Homme Canvus Utility
jacket from Macy's, $150. I'm kind of tempted by this one.
post #51 of 77
My French F2 jacket just arrived today from RDD, it fit better then I could of thought and looks cooler in person. Plus it has that authenticate look (and smell) to it, it's a steal for $10. [Edit: Also the Alice pack is way fucking cool looking in person too. I'm a geek for military gear though]
post #52 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnpyro
My French F2 jacket just arrived today from RDD, it fit better then I could of thought and looks cooler in person. Plus it has that authenticate look (and smell) to it, it's a steal for $10.

[Edit: Also the Alice pack is way fucking cool looking in person too. I'm a geek for military gear though]

How heavy is the fabric?
post #53 of 77
Thinner than I thought it'd be, it's a good thickness. It's not burlap sack thick like the M65 jacket is, it's cotton, feels similar to cargo pants, except a pretty thick pair of cargo pants.
post #54 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnpyro
Thinner than I thought it'd be, it's a good thickness. It's not burlap sack thick like the M65 jacket is, it's cotton, feels similar to cargo pants, except a pretty thick pair of cargo pants.

Any pics of you wearing it? The picture on the site is kinda dismal.
-fn
post #55 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by raley
Hmm... that looks really nice. I might go check it and the Zara out tomorrow if I have some extra time.

They have this at Zara too (not just Macy's?)? If so then I guess I should check out Zara some time.
post #56 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashion_newbie
Any pics of you wearing it? The picture on the site is kinda dismal. -fn
Took these while on the phone with my girlfriend, girl can talk, still on the phone actually. I'm normally a 38-40 chest, the jackets a medium. VVVVVVV It's a medium according to RDD, I havnt measured VVVVVV
post #57 of 77
What's the actual size on that jacket?
post #58 of 77
Here's a picture of that Zara M65

post #59 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnpyro
My French F2 jacket just arrived today from RDD, it fit better then I could of thought and looks cooler in person. Plus it has that authenticate look (and smell) to it, it's a steal for $10.

[Edit: Also the Alice pack is way fucking cool looking in person too. I'm a geek for military gear though]

How does the arms fit? Like when you lift up your arms, does the sleeves hug you or are they fat looking? Pictures appreciated
post #60 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnpyro
Took these while on the phone with my girlfriend, girl can talk, still on the phone actually.

Ha! Indeed they can
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Reasonably priced, slim M65 ?