or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak - Page 14

post #196 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
I'll think about it.
Nothing to think about, Mike. Your entries are already posted on Page 1. Now it's up to Reevolving to post his.
post #197 of 369
lol Reevolving lost
post #198 of 369
Mike's jacket looks like that because of the colors, too. Golden visually increases girth while very dark trousers appear slimming. Overall that produces a mismatch in proportions between top and bottom. The picture would probably look better if it were full-length with shoe and Mike's patented smile.
post #199 of 369
Reeve wanted some "new" fits, IIRC.

I thought about it. Here is a very typical fit of mine. This is daily wear. Not perfect, but neither am I.

Have at it.

Mike



post #200 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post
Golden visually increases girth.

Then why aren't golden condoms more common?
post #201 of 369
Nice tie. Details?

post #202 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum View Post
Then why aren't golden condoms more common?

No idea. I always shop for the darkest color condoms out there in order not to scare the ladies.
post #203 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post
Mike's jacket looks like that because of the colors, too. Golden visually increases girth while very dark trousers appear slimming. Overall that produces a mismatch in proportions between top and bottom. The picture would probably look better if it were full-length with shoe and Mike's patented smile.
Something that I think that I have in common with Mr. B is that we both have a relatively small mouth in a large head. It makes for a more serious face.
post #204 of 369
That's not a fair fit. I love that shirt of yours - great high-wide collar, good pattern - and so every time I see it that's what I'm concentrating on going "Dammit, where did he find such an awesome shirt."
post #205 of 369
Seems to me that Reevolving lost round 1 by default, so has to be twice as sharp this round as MBreinin (particularly given that the first offense was Reevolving's).

post #206 of 369
I think this is the best look from your first set of photos. First thing to jump out is how the ticket pocket immediately classes things up. Who made that jacket?


post #207 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post
No idea. I always shop for the darkest color condoms out there in order not to scare the ladies.
Yes, I hear that those can be very slimming. But my preference has always been for camouflage condoms. Like I always say, never let 'em see you coming.
post #208 of 369
[/quote]

Ovelapping flaps is an interesting detail (or is it just the angle?). Have no ticket-pocketed jackets myself, except one, so I have no clue how common this is.
post #209 of 369
I just read this whole thread and all I saw from Reev was broken links posted by others. Where do I get a refund?
post #210 of 369
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
Yes, I hear that those can be very slimming. But my preference has always been for camouflage condoms. Like I always say, never let 'em see you coming.

That was so incredibly corny, but I lol'ed just the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post
I just read this whole thread and all I saw from Reev was broken links posted by others. Where do I get a refund?

Dear sugarbutch -

Thank you for visiting my thread today. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your experience at the "MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak".

However, by entering this thread you agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the proprietors. These conditions, detailed in section 4, paragraph 6, lines 9-12 clearly state there are no refunds based upon usage of cloth tape, non-usage of shoes, blindness caused by bare male chests measuring themselves, or from non-functioning pictures.

We do hope you understand that there will be no refunds, however as an courtesy, we do invite you to visit another one of our threads free of charge anytime in the next 6 months. Please use access code 5P0O for your admission. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to the next time we can service you.

My best,
SpooPoker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak