or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

KRANE Overstock Sale - Page 3

post #31 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
dang, just saw this thread today and slept too long on the size 42, 09 green cyril I had a 08 size 40 emory that was a bit short in the body and not enough shoulder range of motion, I'm assuming I'd have the same problem with the size 40 2008 cyril? Not sure how/if the fit profiles differ between the two.
The fits of the '08 Emory and Cyril are similar, but the Cyril is a bit longer in length. The Laird varsity jacket has the bigger shoulder, and is a bit longer, so the 40 Navy might be the best option for you
post #32 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Tempting Ken but I have a boatload of friggin laptop bags already. It'll be hard talking me out of using my trusty 257 dude. Oh hell send me a PM with a price.

If you find out someone has that Mirka laying around Ken let me know.

I have a leather Saelen - and prefer it to the Filson 257. It also has a lot of extra room, so I actually use it as an all purpose bag, with gym clothes, papers, etc... in addition to a pretty decent sized laptop.
post #33 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Hey Ken, I'm looking for a tan on tan Mirka. Got any laying around in a dark corner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
I have a leather Saelen - and prefer it to the Filson 257. It also has a lot of extra room, so I actually use it as an all purpose bag, with gym clothes, papers, etc... in addition to a pretty decent sized laptop.
LA Guy has the new Saelen from SS11, so he's ahead of the pack. The SS11 Saelen has the new added spike/stud sleeve to slip your magazine or newspaper into for your commute home. Glad this is working out for you LA Guy. @Crane's, private orders can be taken, so PM me if you want to put an order in for a FT Mirka.
post #34 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Hey Ken, I'm looking for a tan on tan Mirka. Got any laying around in a dark corner?


[IMG][/IMG]

I found this in my inventory. This is the Hamlin sample from FW08.
post #35 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
dang, just saw this thread today and slept too long on the size 42, 09 green cyril
post #36 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranedesign View Post
[IMG][/IMG] I found this in my inventory. This is the Hamlin sample from FW08.
Talk to me Ken. What are the dims? Shoulder strap or no? Interior layout and is the interior leather lined?
post #37 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Talk to me Ken. What are the dims? Shoulder strap or no? Interior layout and is the interior leather lined?

Dimensions

15 1/2 x 14 x 5"
lined with an olive faux suede
interior is equiped with a single zip pocket
square wire-frame riri-zip opening
48" leather shoulder strap with leather pad

pm me with paypal email if you wanna move fwd
post #38 of 55
any word on when the bag sale will go down?
post #39 of 55
Thread Starter 
The bags have been uploaded. Please note that the FW10 and SS11 items are only available for a week...Dec 26 - Dec 31,2010.

Please also note the price drops on some of the styles from the Krane man line
post #40 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post
any word on when the bag sale will go down?

check the thread now for the new additions and the price drops on the coats
post #41 of 55
The Abram and Rolland are great looking.
post #42 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
The Abram and Rolland are great looking.

...also, great for packing in your daily essentials
post #43 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
The Abram and Rolland are great looking.

I have an Orkan duffle. If you want a really good overnight bag that looks good full and empty, this is a really good choice. Empty, it doesn't look a deflated balloon, like a lot of bags do - the softness of the washed leather gives it a nice, drapey look, and full, it can easily fit a week's worth of clothes and a couple of pairs of shoes.
post #44 of 55
pm sent
post #45 of 55
That 09 Cyril is like porno for one's sense of style-I can't stop looking at it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home