or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › OneTrouser
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OneTrouser - Page 19

post #271 of 278
i get it now.

i did this with some Calvin Klein pants earlier this year. "The Bowery, i believe. Bought all 4-5 finishes and wore them exclusively for several months and was very satisfied.

now have to wear a suit every day and i havent worn any of those pants in weeks...
post #272 of 278
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post
So, can you now please finally enlighten us which fabric you chose? I am still of the opinion, btw, that my assumption was not not right.

It's not worsted. It's not less than 13oz. It's not Italian. It's not not light grey.
post #273 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
It's not worsted. It's not less than 13oz. It's not Italian. It's not not light grey.

Is it from Cole Haan?
post #274 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
It's not worsted. It's not less than 13oz. It's not Italian. It's not not light grey.
Ok, last try before I am going to insist that you are wrong and it is indeed Minnis 0300: Harrison West of England flannel in (what they call) mid-grey.
post #275 of 278
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post
Ok, last try before I am going to insist that you are wrong and it is indeed Minnis 0300: Harrison West of England flannel in (what they call) mid-grey.

No, you were not wrong that it is Minnis 0300.
post #276 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
No, you were not wrong that it is Minnis 0300.

From Cole Haan or Kenneth Cole?
post #277 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
No, you were not wrong that it is Minnis 0300.

I might have to come back here in a few hours to check the last couple of pages in order to understand this.
post #278 of 278
Are your effing magic trousers ready yet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › OneTrouser