or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WANT : Jacket like this : HELP!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WANT : Jacket like this : HELP!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 


btw i think the collar on this jacket is made to be up like that and not popped. what do u think?
post #2 of 22
Kind of looks like a varsity jacket without the jerseycloth sleeves.
post #3 of 22
Looks like Avirex.
post #4 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Kind of looks like a varsity jacket without the jerseycloth sleeves.

yup..try some baseball jackets that have a modern touch to it
post #5 of 22
Looks like the sort of thing that could be had for a pittance in the sort of store that has barred up windows in the evening and endless variations of baseball caps.

As an added bonus, you could probably hook up a Snowman airbrushed T-shirt next door.
post #6 of 22
Looks like the leather jackets all of the Polish Hoodlums wear in Williamsberg and Greenpoint!. Purchased from the local Leather World store owned by a shady character who drives a tricked out 97 Beemer 740 with scrached up fenders.

Not a cool jacket.
post #7 of 22
Thread Starter 
Ok thanks for the input. Now if only i could get in touch with said polish hoodlum store owner!

your douche bag attitudes are unneeded.
post #8 of 22
Okay, I don't like the jacket either, but the knocks are uncalled for.

Try any urban styled store. This type of leather varsity jacket is pretty common. I would guess that it is Avirex as well, but plenty of manufacturers make them.
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Genes
Ok thanks for the input. Now if only i could get in touch with said polish hoodlum store owner!

your douche bag attitudes are unneeded.

Sorry, but sometimes a little honesty saves people from an aesthetic tragedy.
post #10 of 22
Roots here in Canada puts out alot of varsity leathers like that one. (Not sure if they are in the US) Leather is pretty good quality and they can be had at pretty good discount if you look out for sales.

They will also do a custom one in your choice of leather and can make it in your desired sleeve length.
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1981
Roots here in Canada puts out alot of varsity leathers like that one. (Not sure if they are in the US) Leather is pretty good quality and they can be had at pretty good discount if you look out for sales.

They will also do a custom one in your choice of leather and can make it in your desired sleeve length.

Whoops, forgot about Roots. Yes, def. a step up from most Varsity jackets, and pretty reasonably priced too And they are in the States (they actually have a shop in the Beverly Hills Golden Triangle area, which I find funny.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
thanks for the suggestions guys...heres another pic of a jacket with a similar collar. Still havent had any luck spotting one.



post #13 of 22
Probably wouldn't be a bad looking jacket minus the elastic.
post #14 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Genes
thanks for the suggestions guys...heres another pic of a jacket with a similar collar. Still havent had any luck spotting one.



So you're just looking for a jacket with a stand up collar? I'm sure that can be done.
post #15 of 22
You could always take a jacket you already have and just stand the collar up. That would seem like the most logical thing to do in this situation.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WANT : Jacket like this : HELP!