or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Cardigan Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The Official Cardigan Thread*** - Page 16

post #226 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
That dude's face ruins it

I agree. Fixed! You see it on the Revolve site.
post #227 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
Just got this one from Save Khaki (in navy):



Leon

looks great. is that cashmere or merino? how much did it cost? may have go into Save Khaki and check it out.
post #228 of 414
I love me some Club Room:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...tegoryID=48100

Yes, the dude's face ruins it too.
post #229 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetofsound View Post
looks great. is that cashmere or merino? how much did it cost? may have go into Save Khaki and check it out.

Merino, made in china, $200.

Leon
post #230 of 414
Somebody recommend some chunky grandma shit. Like this (off-white/cream colored, shawl/stand up collar, zip or button front): The one pictured is by Nautica Jeans. Ive looked for the past fews days but cant find anything similar. Ive looked at SNS Herning, Ralph Lauren, Tres Bien, and some other online shops. I thought about Brooks Brothers but people have said their sweaters fit like garbage bags.
post #231 of 414
Inverallans are quite nice. Expensive as hell though. The 4HM cardigan looks awesome, and is reasonable well priced, but I'm broke =/ Passed up on a Margiela shawl cardigan for a good price earlier. *sigh*
post #232 of 414
^ way too many monies for me.
post #233 of 414
that inverallen is nice but shieeeet
post #234 of 414
Does anyone have any idea what brand this cardigan is? Or know of something similar with the chunky knit, button-up front and higher mock neck, preferably in navy blue?
post #235 of 414
It's the I'm-too-cool-for-my-beard cardigan. Available in all hipster stores.
post #236 of 414
Thread Starter 
Looks like the shorter version of my mmm hand knit cardigan.
post #237 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSLM View Post
Somebody recommend some chunky grandma shit. Like this (off-white/cream colored, shawl/stand up collar, zip or button front): The one pictured is by Nautica Jeans. Ive looked for the past fews days but cant find anything similar. Ive looked at SNS Herning, Ralph Lauren, Tres Bien, and some other online shops. I thought about Brooks Brothers but people have said their sweaters fit like garbage bags.
http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...scid=690625012 ? edit - PS BR has mad sales goin until christmas so you could probably get it pretty cheap
post #238 of 414
Good gear in this thread, esp that navy cardi above. This is a nice break from the "should I buy . . . " thread, which has headed into the ditch in the last few pages.
post #239 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
Inverallans are quite nice.

Expensive as hell though. The 4HM cardigan looks awesome, and is reasonable well priced, but I'm broke =/

Passed up on a Margiela shawl cardigan for a good price earlier.

*sigh*

I was thinking about that one. I swear I should have just gotten it
post #240 of 414
Thread Starter 
jil sander and prorsum


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Cardigan Thread***