Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread Last post on Today at 4:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 67
Styleforum Top Pickspost #992 of 11698/27/13 at 7:56amThis past weekend I picked up my MTM navy hopsack jacket. I have been looking for one for some time and about a month ago i called to find out about the program. Last year i had bespoke suit made by them that turned out excellent but I did not want to spend that much on just a jacket. The price was comparable to what i was seeing out on the market but you get the benefit of alterations which i would normally would have to pay extra for on a OTR jacket.
Jeremy was a pleasure to deal with. He was quick to answer all questions and quick to respond to multiple emails. It took a total of 3 visits to complete the jacket. I am wearing it for the first time today and the overall fit a and quality of the jacket is great. I may have some minor adjustments made but i want to wear it a few more times before i decide.post #993 of 11698/27/13 at 8:50amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by brooklyn
This past weekend I picked up my MTM navy hopsack jacket. I have been looking for one for some time and about a month ago i called to find out about the program. Last year i had bespoke suit made by them that turned out excellent but I did not want to spend that much on just a jacket. The price was comparable to what i was seeing out on the market but you get the benefit of alterations which i would normally would have to pay extra for on a OTR jacket.
Jeremy was a pleasure to deal with. He was quick to answer all questions and quick to respond to multiple emails. It took a total of 3 visits to complete the jacket. I am wearing it for the first time today and the overall fit a and quality of the jacket is great. I may have some minor adjustments made but i want to wear it a few more times before i decide.
Pics? Yea, J is cool, and great to deal with.post #994 of 11698/27/13 at 9:16ampost #995 of 11698/27/13 at 2:55pmQuote:
That is me in the latest tumblr pic. I maybe there this weekend to pickup some things i am having alteredpost #996 of 11698/27/13 at 2:57pmpost #997 of 11698/27/13 at 3:11pmpost #998 of 11698/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #999 of 11699/11/13 at 3:22pmpost #1000 of 11699/11/13 at 3:24pmpost #1001 of 11699/11/13 at 3:31pmpost #1002 of 11699/11/13 at 6:22pmQuote:Quote:
I have a bespoke tuxedo underway with them. Will report back once done.post #1003 of 11699/11/13 at 9:09pmThey have increased prices significantly so this is no longer a bargain if you ever thought it was. So then the question becomes do you enjoy paying that price point for what he makes? Yes yes they are a very nice bunch and that goes a long way but when I met with Raphael he wasn't the prick everyone made him out to be and I don't imagine any tailor not being nice. And do you enjoy going at least an hour outside of the city to their main shop?
By the way, the real disappointment for me was getting a quote on the phone and going on vacation only to come in a few weeks later to see a significant rise in prices. I don't begrudge them for making money; they should. I just think my motivation for using them is gone since price was a big draw.
Prices on shirts are still ok but I haven't had one made there to tell you the quality. I'm pretty sure it's the same NJ factory that a lot of people in the area use.
This of course is different for guys that have worked with the team there and have long relationships and have nailed their fit. For newer clients...post #1004 of 11699/11/13 at 9:25pm
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1411 Active Users (331 Members and 1080 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 20 seconds ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 57 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Arts & Crafts MOTO (Aoyama--Tokyo, Japan) Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...