Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 67
Styleforum Top Pickspost #992 of 12358/27/13 at 7:56amThis past weekend I picked up my MTM navy hopsack jacket. I have been looking for one for some time and about a month ago i called to find out about the program. Last year i had bespoke suit made by them that turned out excellent but I did not want to spend that much on just a jacket. The price was comparable to what i was seeing out on the market but you get the benefit of alterations which i would normally would have to pay extra for on a OTR jacket.
Jeremy was a pleasure to deal with. He was quick to answer all questions and quick to respond to multiple emails. It took a total of 3 visits to complete the jacket. I am wearing it for the first time today and the overall fit a and quality of the jacket is great. I may have some minor adjustments made but i want to wear it a few more times before i decide.post #993 of 12358/27/13 at 8:50amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by brooklyn
This past weekend I picked up my MTM navy hopsack jacket. I have been looking for one for some time and about a month ago i called to find out about the program. Last year i had bespoke suit made by them that turned out excellent but I did not want to spend that much on just a jacket. The price was comparable to what i was seeing out on the market but you get the benefit of alterations which i would normally would have to pay extra for on a OTR jacket.
Jeremy was a pleasure to deal with. He was quick to answer all questions and quick to respond to multiple emails. It took a total of 3 visits to complete the jacket. I am wearing it for the first time today and the overall fit a and quality of the jacket is great. I may have some minor adjustments made but i want to wear it a few more times before i decide.
Pics? Yea, J is cool, and great to deal with.post #994 of 12358/27/13 at 9:16ampost #995 of 12358/27/13 at 2:55pmQuote:
That is me in the latest tumblr pic. I maybe there this weekend to pickup some things i am having alteredpost #996 of 12358/27/13 at 2:57pmpost #997 of 12358/27/13 at 3:11pmpost #998 of 12358/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #999 of 12359/11/13 at 3:22pmpost #1000 of 12359/11/13 at 3:24pmpost #1001 of 12359/11/13 at 3:31pmpost #1002 of 12359/11/13 at 6:22pmQuote:Quote:
I have a bespoke tuxedo underway with them. Will report back once done.post #1003 of 12359/11/13 at 9:09pmThey have increased prices significantly so this is no longer a bargain if you ever thought it was. So then the question becomes do you enjoy paying that price point for what he makes? Yes yes they are a very nice bunch and that goes a long way but when I met with Raphael he wasn't the prick everyone made him out to be and I don't imagine any tailor not being nice. And do you enjoy going at least an hour outside of the city to their main shop?
By the way, the real disappointment for me was getting a quote on the phone and going on vacation only to come in a few weeks later to see a significant rise in prices. I don't begrudge them for making money; they should. I just think my motivation for using them is gone since price was a big draw.
Prices on shirts are still ok but I haven't had one made there to tell you the quality. I'm pretty sure it's the same NJ factory that a lot of people in the area use.
This of course is different for guys that have worked with the team there and have long relationships and have nailed their fit. For newer clients...post #1004 of 12359/11/13 at 9:25pm
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1775 Active Users (478 Members and 1297 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 38 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 48 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 2 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...