Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:47 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 43
Styleforum Top Pickspost #632 of 124411/22/12 at 10:19ampost #633 of 124411/22/12 at 12:40pmpost #634 of 124411/23/12 at 5:23pmThinking about starting with Ercole's to be my CMT tailor to supplement Chan. Can he do more english/structured styles or is it very italian (I would imagine most of you guys are requesting minimal padding etc)? I have spoken to them on the phone but personal experience would be better evidence.
Thanks!post #635 of 124411/23/12 at 6:08pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by emc894
Thinking about starting with Ercole's to be my CMT tailor to supplement Chan. Can he do more english/structured styles or is it very italian (I would imagine most of you guys are requesting minimal padding etc)? I have spoken to them on the phone but personal experience would be better evidence.
I've seen a lot of English styled stuff...so yes, more than capable.post #636 of 124411/23/12 at 6:25pmpost #637 of 124411/23/12 at 6:27pmpost #638 of 124411/24/12 at 11:00ampost #639 of 124411/24/12 at 6:31pmpost #640 of 124411/24/12 at 7:17pmpost #641 of 124411/24/12 at 7:19pmThread Starterpost #642 of 124411/27/12 at 11:39ampost #643 of 124411/27/12 at 2:10pm
I realized I owed pics. The wife has been out all day and my 40D's battery is charging so crappy, small iPhone pics is all I have to offer. Please excuse the lighting in the first 2 and the filthy mirror in the 3rd. The shirt is from Ercoles as well. Suit is a 9oz LP Navy Birdseye. I'm very pleased for the first suit, though I'm sure as I wear it I'll think of tweaks for next time.post #644 of 124411/28/12 at 5:44ampost #645 of 124411/29/12 at 9:01am
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 17 seconds ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 28 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 38 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Help completing the look! 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 21 minutes ago
- › NWT 40 Boglioli Grey Windowpane Sportcoat 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...