or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 36

post #526 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by lychyrychy View Post

Excellent suit!
I might be nit picky on this one but is the tie a bit too weenie for your built? Also is the no tapered waist look what you wanted?
Edit: I particularly love the shoulder!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The waist looks fine, I'd add an inch to the length and change the shoulder to natural, not this knocked down "neopolitan" style. It gives an otherwise business suit a very casual look, IMO.
post #527 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by lychyrychy View Post

Excellent suit!
I might be nit picky on this one but is the tie a bit too weenie for your built? Also is the no tapered waist look what you wanted?
Edit: I particularly love the shoulder!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

confused.gif
post #528 of 1158
I like it, pB.
post #529 of 1158

I disagree. I think the shoulders are a beautiful flourish on an otherwise subdued and tasteful suit.

post #530 of 1158
I just wanted to know if anybody is interested in what I am doing later this evening?

I knew you would. It involves a martini, computer, and Style Forum Fan-Fiction.
post #531 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I just wanted to know if anybody is interested in what I am doing later this evening?
I knew you would. It involves a martini, computer, and Style Forum Fan-Fiction.

Of course, but please don't be so curt. Is your martini unique? What type of computer? Specs please.
post #532 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post

I disagree. I think the shoulders are a beautiful flourish on an otherwise subdued and tasteful suit.

+1
post #533 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Of course, but please don't be so curt. Is your martini unique? What type of computer? Specs please.

Old Raj, extra dry, stirred, single olive.

Macbook Air.
post #534 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

63d3a33f.jpg

Fabulous!
post #535 of 1158
Thread Starter 
Do you believe this shit? Literally...
EBD9EEFB-B9B6-4044-9F4B-641ADCE08C1A-11226-00001A4B4A85C6C4.jpg
Slewfoot's Custom Fresco, already at the cleaners...nearly dislocated my shoulder...
post #536 of 1158
Just wipe it off. Good to go.
post #537 of 1158
Did they recently raise their prices? Was ready to pull the trigger and order a 2 piece suit using HS Crispare cloth and was quoted "about $2,300." Last time I inquired (~6 months ago) it was either $1,900 or $1,700 (they had a special on HS fabric).
post #538 of 1158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Did they recently raise their prices? Was ready to pull the trigger and order a 2 piece suit using HS Crispare cloth and was quoted "about $2,300." Last time I inquired (~6 months ago) it was either $1,900 or $1,700 (they had a special on HS fabric).

Prices have gone up...
post #539 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Prices have gone up...

Ercole and Mina are roughly the same cost now.
post #540 of 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post

OK guys, here it is. I got 2 suits from Frank, a wheat fresco and a navy. They look good, but are a little longer in the back than in the front. I like the dark brown buttons on the fresco. The fresco pants came out very well; they fit and drape beautifully.
Thanks to forex for recommending the fabrics and for his continuous help and advise along the way.
Of course, feedback is welcome:
93a2df17.jpg

I don't think you're a candidate for the unpadded, natural shoulder. I think the roped one you posted looks better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***