You could use a more intimidating presence while traveling on that electric skateboard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 71post #1051 of 124410/17/13 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1052 of 124410/17/13 at 12:05pmpost #1053 of 124410/17/13 at 12:48pmQuote:
My electric skateboard strikes fear into the hearts of the Dyker population. They even put a new stop light in on 73rd to try to keep me down. It didn't work.
It doesn't attract the ladies the way I expected though. It must be because I look like a huge nerd.post #1054 of 124410/17/13 at 8:07pm
I have a DB from Chan that looks similar. That looks a bit different than the Tautz lapel. See below.
http://asuitablewardrobe.dynend.com/2008/07/reader-questions.htmlpost #1055 of 124410/18/13 at 2:00pmpost #1056 of 124410/18/13 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #1057 of 124410/19/13 at 11:04pmpost #1058 of 124410/20/13 at 5:43ampost #1059 of 124410/20/13 at 12:10pmpost #1060 of 124410/27/13 at 4:20pm
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50post #1061 of 124410/27/13 at 5:09pmQuote:Awesome that Red is helping to organize.Originally Posted by LA Guy
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50
Please RSVP in that thread, and to @RedDevil10
and @LA Guy
to help us gauge food and drink.post #1062 of 124410/27/13 at 8:20pmpost #1063 of 124410/31/13 at 8:41pm
I'll be seeing Frank next week for some shirt fittings. Thinking of going with linen dress shirts with my suits. Cotton just makes me sweat and I've never found a quality of linen that I thought could be appropriate for work. He has the LL linen book as well as other linens so we will see...post #1064 of 124410/31/13 at 9:31pmpost #1065 of 124410/31/13 at 9:43pm
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Hugo Boss Suit 42L/34x36 *Current* Super 130s Navy 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...