You could use a more intimidating presence while traveling on that electric skateboard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 71post #1051 of 126410/17/13 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1052 of 126410/17/13 at 12:05pmpost #1053 of 126410/17/13 at 12:48pmQuote:
My electric skateboard strikes fear into the hearts of the Dyker population. They even put a new stop light in on 73rd to try to keep me down. It didn't work.
It doesn't attract the ladies the way I expected though. It must be because I look like a huge nerd.post #1054 of 126410/17/13 at 8:07pm
I have a DB from Chan that looks similar. That looks a bit different than the Tautz lapel. See below.
http://asuitablewardrobe.dynend.com/2008/07/reader-questions.htmlpost #1055 of 126410/18/13 at 2:00pmpost #1056 of 126410/18/13 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #1057 of 126410/19/13 at 11:04pmpost #1058 of 126410/20/13 at 5:43ampost #1059 of 126410/20/13 at 12:10pmpost #1060 of 126410/27/13 at 4:20pm
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50post #1061 of 126410/27/13 at 5:09pmQuote:Awesome that Red is helping to organize.Originally Posted by LA Guy
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50
Please RSVP in that thread, and to @RedDevil10
and @LA Guy
to help us gauge food and drink.post #1062 of 126410/27/13 at 8:20pmpost #1063 of 126410/31/13 at 8:41pm
I'll be seeing Frank next week for some shirt fittings. Thinking of going with linen dress shirts with my suits. Cotton just makes me sweat and I've never found a quality of linen that I thought could be appropriate for work. He has the LL linen book as well as other linens so we will see...post #1064 of 126410/31/13 at 9:31pmpost #1065 of 126410/31/13 at 9:43pm
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...