You could use a more intimidating presence while traveling on that electric skateboard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread Last post on Today at 12:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 71post #1051 of 118410/17/13 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1052 of 118410/17/13 at 12:05pmpost #1053 of 118410/17/13 at 12:48pmQuote:
My electric skateboard strikes fear into the hearts of the Dyker population. They even put a new stop light in on 73rd to try to keep me down. It didn't work.
It doesn't attract the ladies the way I expected though. It must be because I look like a huge nerd.post #1054 of 118410/17/13 at 8:07pm
I have a DB from Chan that looks similar. That looks a bit different than the Tautz lapel. See below.
http://asuitablewardrobe.dynend.com/2008/07/reader-questions.htmlpost #1055 of 118410/18/13 at 2:00pmpost #1056 of 118410/18/13 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #1057 of 118410/19/13 at 11:04pmpost #1058 of 118410/20/13 at 5:43ampost #1059 of 118410/20/13 at 12:10pmpost #1060 of 118410/27/13 at 4:20pm
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50post #1061 of 118410/27/13 at 5:09pmQuote:Awesome that Red is helping to organize.Originally Posted by LA Guy
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50
Please RSVP in that thread, and to @RedDevil10
and @LA Guy
to help us gauge food and drink.post #1062 of 118410/27/13 at 8:20pmpost #1063 of 118410/31/13 at 8:41pm
I'll be seeing Frank next week for some shirt fittings. Thinking of going with linen dress shirts with my suits. Cotton just makes me sweat and I've never found a quality of linen that I thought could be appropriate for work. He has the LL linen book as well as other linens so we will see...post #1064 of 118410/31/13 at 9:31pmpost #1065 of 118410/31/13 at 9:43pm
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 24 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › Need styling help bad! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)