You could use a more intimidating presence while traveling on that electric skateboard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Yesterday
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 71post #1051 of 123610/17/13 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1052 of 123610/17/13 at 12:05pmpost #1053 of 123610/17/13 at 12:48pmQuote:
My electric skateboard strikes fear into the hearts of the Dyker population. They even put a new stop light in on 73rd to try to keep me down. It didn't work.
It doesn't attract the ladies the way I expected though. It must be because I look like a huge nerd.post #1054 of 123610/17/13 at 8:07pm
I have a DB from Chan that looks similar. That looks a bit different than the Tautz lapel. See below.
http://asuitablewardrobe.dynend.com/2008/07/reader-questions.htmlpost #1055 of 123610/18/13 at 2:00pmpost #1056 of 123610/18/13 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #1057 of 123610/19/13 at 11:04pmpost #1058 of 123610/20/13 at 5:43ampost #1059 of 123610/20/13 at 12:10pmpost #1060 of 123610/27/13 at 4:20pm
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50post #1061 of 123610/27/13 at 5:09pmQuote:Awesome that Red is helping to organize.Originally Posted by LA Guy
In case you guys don't know, Frank and Jeremy will be taking part in our Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show, Nov 16-17. Details are here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/the-official-styleforum-vendors-nyc-trunk-show-thread-nov-16-and-17-no-man-walks-alone-kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties/0_50
Please RSVP in that thread, and to @RedDevil10
and @LA Guy
to help us gauge food and drink.post #1062 of 123610/27/13 at 8:20pmpost #1063 of 123610/31/13 at 8:41pm
I'll be seeing Frank next week for some shirt fittings. Thinking of going with linen dress shirts with my suits. Cotton just makes me sweat and I've never found a quality of linen that I thought could be appropriate for work. He has the LL linen book as well as other linens so we will see...post #1064 of 123610/31/13 at 9:31pmpost #1065 of 123610/31/13 at 9:43pm
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 14 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › WTB TOJ MA-1 sz 50 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...