or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Supply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taylor Supply - Page 2

post #16 of 27
I'm going to answer my own question kthx.

A few remaining items (jackets and shirts) up on Taylor Supply's site @ 50% off.

The grappler shirts are a steal at $89. Construction quality is ridiculous.

http://shop.taylorsupplyco.com/collections/sale
post #17 of 27
Hill climber waxed jacket in brown and olive on sale at Orvis for $227.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=3K28
Edited by meso - 3/26/12 at 11:22pm
post #18 of 27
post #19 of 27
50% off sale at Taylor Supply.
http://shop.taylorsupplyco.com/
post #20 of 27
So looks like S/S 2012 was their last.
Maybe the fact that I'm mostly talking to myself on this thread indicates their popularity.
But their gear was right on with the aesthetic I'm going for. Kind of sad.
Another project supposedly in the works tho...
post #21 of 27

Thanks for the heads up!

Their shirts seem to fit big, from the measurements it seems like their small is equal to a large in other brands...

post #22 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffyD View Post

Thanks for the heads up!
Their shirts seem to fit big, from the measurements it seems like their small is equal to a large in other brands...

The online measurements might be a little deceiving. Taylor supply shirts are pretty fitted. I wear a large in taylor supply, XL in Epaulet & 42 in Taylor Stitch, and they fit about the same in the chest (around 22"). The only item I had to size down on (to a M) is the city rider jacket, because I wanted a closer fit.
post #23 of 27
They're done? That's too bad, I picked up their super sport shirt this spring and was expecting to continue buying from them. Any word on the new project?
post #24 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

They're done? That's too bad, I picked up their super sport shirt this spring and was expecting to continue buying from them. Any word on the new project?

Is this the final word? I just discovered this brand and think the hill climber jacket is amazing. Sorry I missed that Orvis sale in the spring. Real sorry.
post #25 of 27
Yeah it sucks. Their last season was the best yet.
Wish there were more US based companies making this kind of stuff.
Couldn't get into the hill climber - too heavy a garment for my climate, and super tough to break in.
I do however like my city rider and wear it often...
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Yeah it sucks. Their last season was the best yet.
Wish there were more US based companies making this kind of stuff.
Couldn't get into the hill climber - too heavy a garment for my climate, and super tough to break in.
I do however like my city rider and wear it often...

All their jackets look amazing. As for the hill climber, I've been looking for a new "go-to" winter coat and wouldn't mind something more interesting than, say, a Barbour beaufort. I wonder if somewhere, somehow, there are any hill climbers lying around...time to build a new ebay search...
post #27 of 27
There are still a few jackets available on sale at http://shop.taylorsupplyco.com but stock is kinda unreliable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Supply