or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How about these shoes with jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How about these shoes with jeans

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
New here. I'm looking for some shoes other than sneakers to wear with jeans. I'd appreciate any feedback on these two that I am thinking about:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

Also, is dark denim ok with tan shoes or should the jeans be lighter?

Many thanks!
LL
LL
post #2 of 15
Great topic!

Shoes have not been discussed here, perhaps this will kick things off.
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
I doubt these specific shoes have been discussed.
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Great topic!

Shoes have not been discussed here, perhaps this will kick things off.

post #5 of 15
I'd wear those with jeans. As for colour of jean .. I wouldn't go too light. Usually pretty safe bet to go with dark jeans.
post #6 of 15
That color is perfect for wearing with dark denim and either of those shoes is very good alternative to sneakers.
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpf3600 View Post
I doubt these specific shoes have been discussed.
Yes, but that's not the point. Posting the question in the pinned noob or ask a question thread would have been more appropriate vs starting a new thread. I had to choose - I prefer the second pair (second link, the brogue-ish pair). With darker denim yep!
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Great topic!

Shoes have not been discussed here, perhaps this will kick things off.


I do mean to overstep you, but wanted to put my foot into this topic to say the simpler shoe (the one with the red) is nicer as it's more modern for jeans. The other clothing section on here will give you the opposite answer.

What brand is that shoe?
post #9 of 15
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB01 View Post
I do mean to overstep you, but wanted to put my foot into this topic to say the simpler shoe (the one with the red) is nicer as it's more modern for jeans. The other clothing section on here will give you the opposite answer.

What brand is that shoe?



The brand is Penguin Waylon Oxford.
post #11 of 15
ew penguin shoes
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsf View Post
Yes, but that's not the point. Posting the question in the pinned noob or ask a question thread would have been more appropriate vs starting a new thread.

I had to choose - I prefer the second pair (second link, the brogue-ish pair). With darker denim yep!


I got his point, but think his smart ass reply is unnecessary. Will post elsewhere next time.

Thanks for the replies
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpf3600 View Post
I got his point, but think his smart ass reply is unnecessary.

So is this thread.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshay View Post

lol
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Great topic!

Shoes have not been discussed here, perhaps this will kick things off.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How about these shoes with jeans