or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread - Page 46

post #676 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by delakingois View Post
Wasn't the dude that Arya met Roberts bastard son? If so, he seems like a big deal.
Yeah, pretty sweet little surprise there I thought it was all in all a good episode. GF was, as predicted, really upset over Drago. I figured Danny's transformation would placate her but nope. "Great, now I have to deal with Dragon Bitch" haha.
post #677 of 3895
Spring 2012 can't come quick enough!
post #678 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by matik23 View Post
Spring 2012 can't come quick enough!

Halloween can tide us over with Season 2 of Walking Dead
post #679 of 3895
Walking Dead lost me after the premiere. I will probably watch but I don't think it will get any better.

Breaking Bad starts in August I think.
post #680 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post
Yeah, pretty sweet little surprise there I thought it was all in all a good episode. GF was, as predicted, really upset over Drago. I figured Danny's transformation would placate her but nope. "Great, now I have to deal with Dragon Bitch" haha.
Man you watched 10 min of that guy bitching? Props
post #681 of 3895
Sorry, wat?
post #682 of 3895
Ha, your girlfriend is that guy that reviews GoT episodes. Is he a fun bottom?
post #683 of 3895
Drogo is the new Conan, so the ladies and da gaze can jerk off to him again when that movie comes out.
post #684 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
Drogo is the new Conan, so the ladies and da gaze can jerk off to him again when that movie comes out.

Yeah that's how I managed to placate her. "baby they have to kill him off, he's just going to be too busy rebooting the Conan franchise!"
post #685 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
Walking Dead lost me after the premiere. I will probably watch but I don't think it will get any better.
Breaking Bad starts in August I think.

July for breaking bad....

and another year for Game of thrones
post #686 of 3895
post #687 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

post #688 of 3895
post #689 of 3895
^ ahahahahaha omg what a perfect capture
post #690 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13k View Post

that is a huge effin sword... the hell happened to an executioner axe, but i mean with that, you'd think a 10 foot viking would weild it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread