or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread - Page 408

post #6106 of 6656
I attribute my extremely firm buttocks to my years spent fencing as a youth.
post #6107 of 6656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

I attribute my extremely firm buttocks to my years spent fencing as a youth.

By "fencing" you mean...?
post #6108 of 6656
We all know what he meant
post #6109 of 6656
#unburnt
post #6110 of 6656
Where can I get some of that magical odorless, colorless, transparent accelerant?
post #6111 of 6656
Tormund and Brienne! inlove.gif I didn't know how bad I needed this to happen!
post #6112 of 6656
I have not watched this current season or the last.

When I get it from pirates bay the IPS goons give me a warning email. Anyone have a link to some shady steaming site where I can watch this?
post #6113 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Tormund and Brienne! inlove.gif I didn't know how bad I needed this to happen!

Does this somehow play into his stories/fantasies of fucking a bear?

Was that foreshadowing?
post #6114 of 6656
Welcome back to Dany's girls
post #6115 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Welcome back to Dany's girls

Helloooooooo ladies.

Breach of contract?
post #6116 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Welcome back to Dany's girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

Helloooooooo ladies.

Breach of contract?

nah, body double.
post #6117 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post



nah, body double.

 

Wasn't a double. 

 

Lena Heady has the no-nudity clause. 

post #6118 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

I have not watched this current season or the last.

When I get it from pirates bay the IPS goons give me a warning email. Anyone have a link to some shady steaming site where I can watch this?

 

 

Nope

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I have heard there are pages with a link or two. CNU, MEGA & HF have the fastest downloads (in that order)


Edited by Rumpelstiltskin - 5/16/16 at 6:45am
post #6119 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Where can I get some of that magical odorless, colorless, transparent accelerant?

yea that was sort of lame, they could make those 2 other dragons fly in cook everyone inside and end result would be the same
we rarely see dragons do anything :|
post #6120 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post

Wasn't a double. 

Lena Heady has the no-nudity clause. 

It was blatantly obvious that it wasn't her. The face looked fake AF.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread