or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread - Page 182

post #2716 of 4853
the ship she's looking at is littlefinger's. she reject's littlefinger's offer to take her away but she declines b/c she's going to marry loras. now that she's going to marry tyrion she regrets the decision not to go with littlefinger.
post #2717 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

Oh shoot that's right, Littlefinger is meant to marry the widow of the Aery or whatever it's called.

ok, the perils of watching when I'm half asleep.

Sansa marrying Tyrion can't be the worst thing in the world for her.


Lysa Arryn, making him the lord of one of the 9 major houses.

post #2718 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

No. Sansa is marrying Tyrion. I'm guessing that ship was probably Loras and Cersei sailing away back to wherever Loras is from. On the pen snapping, she did that so Tywin couldn't write the order to have Loras join the King's Guard signifying that she consents to the marriage of Loras and Cersei.

No, the ship was clearly Littlefinger heading off to the Eyrie. It had a giant copy of his made up sigil on the sail and they had just spent 5 minutes showing shots of him with the same pin on his neck (in addition to previous shots in other episodes of the same boat getting ready for its journey). She was crying because she has to marry Tyrion now when she could have been on that boat escaping with Littlefinger if she hadn't been starstruck by Loras.
post #2719 of 4853
yeah but would Littlefinger have really just dropped her off to Robb?

Maybe I suppose.
post #2720 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post


Lysa Arryn, making him the lord of one of the 9 major houses.

Not exactly. Robin Arryn is lord of the Eyrie. It puts him in a position to control it though.
post #2721 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

yeah but would Littlefinger have really just dropped her off to Robb?

Maybe I suppose.
well, the key was getting out of kings landing and away from crazy joffrey. even if she didn't get back to rob, littlefinger would be bringing her to her aunt's kingdom.

marrying tyrion keeps her close
post #2722 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Not exactly. Robin Arryn is lord of the Eyrie. It puts him in a position to control it though.

Robert Arryn or "Robin Arryn" on the show because if people actually had the same names like real Royal Houses it would confuse stupid tv viewers.

He's Lord of the Vale of Arryn, but not Warden of the East. I believe Tywin had Jaime bestowed with that title angering Lyssa. That said, Littlefinger is Lord Protector of the Riverlands and he's not their either, so what's the real benefit.
post #2723 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

It's better than Joffrey, but it keeps her in KL under Tywin's thumb. And she was expecting to be free of the Lannisters and married to man of her dreams Loras.

considering his sword swallowing, that would have been miserable. she is better off in a sense this way. tyrion will do his best to protect her and wont shoot her up with a cross bow.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
joffreys death will not be nearly as horrific as it should be. he needs the theon treatment
post #2724 of 4853
That Theon seen was ugly
post #2725 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


considering his sword swallowing, that would have been miserable. she is better off in a sense this way. tyrion will do his best to protect her and wont shoot her up with a cross bow.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
joffreys death will not be nearly as horrific as it should be. he needs the theon treatment

 

Beat me to it (no pun intended). Loras might be the pretty boy every girl wants to marry, but he also wants a pretty boy for himself. Sansa would have been safer, I suppose, but still not in a normal relationship.

post #2726 of 4853

double post

post #2727 of 4853

post #2728 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

Beat me to it (no pun intended). Loras might be the pretty boy every girl wants to marry, but he also wants a pretty boy for himself. Sansa would have been safer, I suppose, but still not in a normal relationship.

Of course, but (1) she doesn't know that, and (2) Sansa wants to get away from Joffrey more than she wants to be with Loras.
post #2729 of 4853
Red priestess is annoying.
post #2730 of 4853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Red priestess is annoying.

 

You don't understand because you're a girl.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread