or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Nespresso Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nespresso Club - Page 48

post #706 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistuta View Post

I've been a long time Nespresso user (my two Le Cube's, home and office http://www.nespresso.com/cube/) both continue to run great. Arpeggio is my go to. Use both the Arpeggio and Ristretto for my lungos when necessary. Anyhow, I was at the downtown boutique (YVR) on the weekend refilling and the gent behind the bar told me there will be a new dark released at the end of the month. Wouldn't tell me anything (top secret) apparently rolleyes.gif. Also said Nespresso was in the midst of "changing a lot of their current coffees"... whatever that meant. There is hope.

Never knew about Le Cube. What a clever machine. Love the cup warmers and folding/tilting water reservoir. What did they retail for? Found a couple on eBay for $400

post #707 of 870
I don't know if this has already been covered, but I would like to say for the record that the hazelnut variation is a disgrace.
post #708 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufferin1 View Post

Never knew about Le Cube. What a clever machine. Love the cup warmers and folding/tilting water reservoir. What did they retail for? Found a couple on eBay for $400

$400 is silly. The Le Cubes were the go to machine with the draw bridge at the time... I say about 4-5 years ago. I believe there were two versions, one with cup warmer and one without. I have both. I picked up the titanium cup warmer one off ebay for $250 and the Le Cube without the warmers, I picked up during a friends and family online sale for under $200 in white. I don't recall them ever being over $300...
post #709 of 870
Also, I have never descaled my machines. My bro, who's a Chem Prof up here says with our water it wasn't necessary. He also has the Le Cube from back then.
post #710 of 870
I finally got around to calling Nespresso to discuss the weirdness of my machine. They are sending me a loaner machine and either fixing or replacing mine despite it being out of warranty. That's insane customer servie right there. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #711 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I finally got around to calling Nespresso to discuss the weirdness of my machine. They are sending me a loaner machine and either fixing or replacing mine despite it being out of warranty. That's insane customer servie right there. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Awesome.
post #712 of 870
The two new Italian capsules are on the website. Should be here by Wednesday morning.
post #713 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

The two new Italian capsules are on the website. Should be here by Wednesday morning.

Nice. Seems the Trieste hits a 9, while the Napoli sits at 10. Just ordered both... looking forward to something new and hopefully better.

post #714 of 870
Fuckin raised the price again???
post #715 of 870
Pro tip: multiply the per-capsule price by 100 to get the equivalent price in $/lbs. $0.75/capsule works out to $75/pound. You're welcome.
post #716 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Fuckin raised the price again???

The regular capsules are still $.60, the Pure Origins are still $.65, and the two new capsules are $.70 in the US.
post #717 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

The regular capsules are still $.60, the Pure Origins are still $.65, and the two new capsules are $.70 in the US.
Until April 23, when the regular capsules go to $0.65 and the Pure Origins go to $0.67. I think that's what Rambo was referring to.
post #718 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Y View Post

Pro tip: multiply the per-capsule price by 100 to get the equivalent price in $/lbs. $0.75/capsule works out to $75/pound. You're welcome.

Why you gotta be like dat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

The regular capsules are still $.60, the Pure Origins are still $.65, and the two new capsules are $.70 in the US.

Yes. My pics are from the Canadian site and yes, the "limited editions" are always the most expensive, although it's crap that we're paying 5 cents more per capsule.
post #719 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistuta View Post


Nice. Seems the Trieste hits a 9, while the Napoli sits at 10. Just ordered both... looking forward to something new and hopefully better.

Can anyone confirm if they are available in Canadian boutiques? Might head down to The Bay later.

post #720 of 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Y View Post

Pro tip: multiply the per-capsule price by 100 to get the equivalent price in $/lbs. $0.75/capsule works out to $75/pound. You're welcome.
Hey. Stop it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Nespresso Club