or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Nespresso Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nespresso Club - Page 11

post #151 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Yes, illy pods (I think they come in medium or strong). Also, the travel case - the zipper sucks and it looks like a giant erected cack and scratum under x-rays - but that's really the only option.
handpresso%20carry%20case.jpg

If she already has a dildo case, I am sure that would suffice.
post #152 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

If she already has a dildo case, I am sure that would suffice.

Of course she does. Woman's got to keep herself occupied while he spends 8 hours in the kitchen pressing intricate molds for his platings. Or cutting hearts out of hot pockets.
post #153 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Of course she does. Woman's got to keep herself occupied while he spends 8 hours in the kitchen pressing intricate molds for his platings. Or cutting hearts out of hot pockets.

I'm not sure whether to go Pio-indignant on you, or to ask wtf pressing intricate molds and cutting the hearts out of hot pockets means. I don't hate hot pockets, they have never done wrong by me. Why would I want to cut their hearts out?
post #154 of 900
Go Piob
post #155 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post

I'm not sure whether to go Pio-indignant on you, or to ask wtf pressing intricate molds and cutting the hearts out of hot pockets means. I don't hate hot pockets, they have never done wrong by me. Why would I want to cut their hearts out?

227
post #156 of 900
OJFC
post #157 of 900
OJFC
post #158 of 900
OJFC
post #159 of 900
OJFC
post #160 of 900
OJFC
post #161 of 900
So you all seem to be pretty fond of the nesspresso machine. Which one do you like best? Is a machine with attached milk thingy worth it if one likes to drink a cappuco in the morning?
post #162 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

So you all seem to be pretty fond of the nesspresso machine. Which one do you like best? Is a machine with attached milk thingy worth it if one likes to drink a cappuco in the morning?

I've got the pixie and I love it, but then again I hate milk so, yeah.
post #163 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Anyone tried that Kazaar blend? Intensity 12 crazy.gif I thought max was 10....
spinal_tap_but_it_goes_to_eleven.jpg

The Kazaar is a limited edition. I tried it in the store and thought it was well rounded. I got 2 sleeves to try at home. I take a Cafe Latte on the way to work and after 1-2 weeks of comparison, I am finding that I like the Arpeggio more for this purpose. I was told that the Kazaar is best as a Vietnamese style coffee, i.e. taken with sweetened condensed milk. I will have to try making it that way this weekend.
post #164 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

So you all seem to be pretty fond of the nesspresso machine. Which one do you like best? Is a machine with attached milk thingy worth it if one likes to drink a cappuco in the morning?

I have the Citiz. I like it over the Pixie for a few reasons: The cup rest is magnetic, so it you want to put it up you don't need the weight of a cup to keep it that way. The water reservoir is larger. The used cap storage is larger.
post #165 of 900
I was in our Nespresso store today. I liked the De Longhi's the best. De Longhi Citiz was my favorite. Unfortunately, the De Longhi Citiz ist 150€ and the Krups Citiz just 125€ at amazon. Likewise, the De Longhi Pixie is just 120€. Anyway, I have a 30% voucher, so I might invest in the De Longhi Citiz.... We'll see.
How's your experience with refillable capsules where you can put your own coffe in? I guess it's difficult to imitate the exact same pressure, amount and the grind.
That's what really disappoints me. Ok, the coffee is way more expensive than what you would normally pay for it, but I can't drink the coffee I want, e.g. Caffé New York.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Nespresso Club