or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS11
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments SS11 - Page 4

post #46 of 1080
I dig it. ^And since Daiki's no longer designing for WWM, we'll probably see many more items about which one can say that, for better or worse.
post #47 of 1080
Lavaprint Popover BD The SS11 Chambray Workshirt By the way, great pair of writeups by shoreman1782 on EG FW2004-FW2010. Thanks for the mentions! The Best of Engineered Garments, Fall Winter Edition, Part 1 The Best of Engineered Garments, Fall Winter Edition, Part 2
post #48 of 1080
Excited for this collection. Lots of great tones and patterns. The chainstitch embroidery is beautiful stuff, nicely mixed with the more miltary goods. Lots of ripstop to come...
post #49 of 1080
CPO shirts in poplin! Might buy one in every color.
post #50 of 1080
Ivy Cap - Navy Emroidery



Ivy Cap - Navy Doby Square



Engineer Casket - Vintage Chambray



Engineer Casket - Double Sided, Charcoal



Tab Collar Shirt - Blue Chambray





And more of the various shirts we've seen:





















post #51 of 1080
I like that Navy Dobby Square fabric.
post #52 of 1080
^ same here. There's another subtle navy pattern that looks good too but I cant quite make it out in robin's pics a couple of pages back, hopefully we'll get a better peak later on.
post #53 of 1080
does anyone know when they are going to be shipping the s/s 11' stuff? is it late jan early feb? im trying to remember when they did last year ...
post #54 of 1080
^ from posts in the SS10 thread it seems some stated getting them by late Dec early Jan, I'm sure Gary or Timpo can confirm or correct if I'm wrong.
post #55 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post
^ from posts in the SS10 thread it seems some stated getting them by late Dec early Jan, I'm sure Gary or Timpo can confirm or correct if I'm wrong.
cool thanks. i need to start saving now! i am really excited for this new season. everything seems more functional then before plus the great use of patterns and the use of more military colors is just awesome.
post #56 of 1080
Thread Starter 
Probably by mid January items will start coming out of production and shipping will start.

We will have the CPO Shirt. I believe we ordered it in green.



Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
does anyone know when they are going to be shipping the s/s 11' stuff? is it late jan early feb? im trying to remember when they did last year ...
post #57 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
Probably by mid January items will start coming out of production and shipping will start. We will have the CPO Shirt. I believe we ordered it in green.
thank you. i will keep my eye out for your updates. so did you ever comes across any of the q-r belts?
post #58 of 1080
Thread Starter 
I placed the order for them and never received them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
thank you. i will keep my eye out for your updates. so did you ever comes across any of the q-r belts?
post #59 of 1080
gary did you order the tab collar in chambray? i'll want that.
post #60 of 1080
it looks like the s/s 11 collection is up on the site for those of you that did not know. http://www.engineeredgarments.com/ss11_collection.html all of the shorts and floral baker will be mine!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS11