or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS11
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments SS11 - Page 71

post #1051 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by father's room View Post
Stop bragging about how you guys got floral baker jacket for $80 because my blomies ain't got nothing. If anyone willing proxy for me, please let me know.

FWIW when I was calling around for the trail parka, I found that someone returned a floral baker to the Santa Monica Bloomingdales.
post #1052 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOA View Post
If anyone knows where to get the Baker jacket in Charcoal stripe (sz. L), please point me in a direction. I'd be happy to pay someone for Proxy services as well.

Try MAC
post #1053 of 1080
Just picked up the Engineers jacket from NY Barneys for $139, size medium.
post #1054 of 1080
Any more Engineer jackets available in Olive anywhere? Looking for a Size S or M.
post #1055 of 1080
Thread Starter 
We have the Engineer Jacket in Grey Vintage Chambray in all sizes at 50% off. $300.00 / $150.00 Shipping not included.



Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post
Any more Engineer jackets available in Olive anywhere? Looking for a Size S or M.
post #1056 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
We have the Engineer Jacket in Grey Vintage Chambray in all sizes at 50% off. $300.00 / $150.00 Shipping not included.
Yeah I saw that, it is a great price. But I have my heart set on the Olive one.
post #1057 of 1080
Ghurka shorts in the floral print for 50% off: http://mohawkgeneralstore.net/products/34263252
post #1058 of 1080
^ damnit, i didnt need to see that!
post #1059 of 1080
Thread Starter 
FYI.

To those new to the forum and Drinkwater's, we do not have a webstore and we kind of prefer it that way. I will gladly give you all the information you need when contacted and these are the methods I would suggest.

EMAIL gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com
PHONE 617-547-2067

If calling me is too expensive for you, send me an email with your number and I'll gladly call you back. Thanks!

Gary
post #1060 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
Just picked up the Engineers jacket from NY Barneys for $139, size medium.

Barneys on Madison is out and most others don't seem to be carrying it. If anybody can point out one in Olive or Brown type color, I would really appreciate it. Does not necessarily have to be the Engineer jacket...will also consider any other ones available in those colors...maybe except the Ashfield.
post #1061 of 1080
anyone pick up the desert pant this season?
trying to decide between the desert and USN...
post #1062 of 1080
Quick sizing question: if I'm a large in the wool andover, would I also be a large in the engineer jacket? My chest is 42" for reference. I seem to remember someone saying that the andover fit differently than other eg jackets. Any help is appreciated
post #1063 of 1080
^You'd probably need a Medium in the Engineer. I wear a Large in the Andover and a Medium in the Engineer, for reference.
post #1064 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post

Ghurka shorts in the floral print for 50% off: http://mohawkgeneralstore.net/products/34263252

Damn it, I also didn't need to see this. What with being out of the country and broke off my ass.
post #1065 of 1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin View Post

Quick sizing question: if I'm a large in the wool andover, would I also be a large in the engineer jacket? My chest is 42" for reference. I seem to remember someone saying that the andover fit differently than other eg jackets. Any help is appreciated

you definitely need a Large. I am a 39/40" chest and have a Medium Engineer jacket and it is tight already.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS11