or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › White and Nerdy Video
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

White and Nerdy Video

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
http://www.break.com/index/weird_al_...and_nerdy.html

Off of Weird Al's newest ablum. I never listened to him at all in the past, but this video is pretty good.
post #2 of 9
very funny and clever
post #3 of 9
"Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard."

Motherfucking word man.
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
"Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard."

Motherfucking word man.
post #5 of 9
"I'm fluent in Javascript as well as Klingon."
post #6 of 9
The street buy of the Star Wars holiday special was a nice touch.

I can't believe how long Weird Al has been around (he's got to be getting close to 50 at this point). I guess as long as people keep producing songs, he's never going to run out of material.
post #7 of 9
Those African-American fellows are great.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ
I can't believe how long Weird Al has been around (he's got to be getting close to 50 at this point). I guess as long as people keep producing songs, he's never going to run out of material.

Ya I haven't heard of weird al since like grade 6... Who exactly is his audience? kids?
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Ya I haven't heard of weird al since like grade 6... Who exactly is his audience? kids?

me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › White and Nerdy Video