or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Let's not talk about...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Let's not talk about... - Page 3

post #31 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by bare bodkin View Post
Plaid pajama pants and henley is my official "not going out tonight" uniform.

Is that when you stay in with some ben & jerries and the notebook on blu ray sweetheart?
post #32 of 413
Thread Starter 
Wow, many posts. I edited mine so SCROLL UP PLS thanks.
post #33 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Rick Owens does everything you jsut listed incredibly well.
Yes, but I don't want to talk about him. I would have said Ann D, though, who I also don't want to talk about. Really, I'm imagining caveman glam - loose trousers, shirtless under a mottled fur vest, maybe some floppy boots... You're not going to get over those Blue DBSS sneakers, are you? I guess the only things I'm not sure about is whether it's restraint at all, whether restraint is worth it, and whether age has anything to do with it, which maybe you said it doesn't. I didn't really pay attention.
post #34 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
Yes, but I don't want to talk about him. I would have said Ann D, though, who I also don't want to talk about.

Really, I'm imagining caveman glam - loose trousers, shirtless under a mottled fur vest, maybe some floppy boots...

Jeremy Scott does everything you jsut listed incredibly well.
post #35 of 413
re: shirt substitutions I am guessing this will be more something I might try when we get back to spring but I like the idea of wearing a lightweight cardi with nothing underneath. the neck opening conceivably would have to be more shallow I think.
post #36 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Is that when you stay in with some ben & jerries and the notebook on blu ray sweetheart?

You're the guy with the purse, right?

Seriously though, pajamas are comfortable, and when they're a gift you kind of have to wear them.
post #37 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Jeremy Scott does everything you jsut listed incredibly well.
So does Hansel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bare bodkin View Post
You're the guy with the purse, right? Seriously though, pajamas are comfortable, and when they're a gift you kind of have to wear them.
I don't want bare bodkin to be able to talk about anything
post #38 of 413
Thread Starter 
Please read the OP. Bare Bodkin is on the list of verboten topics.
post #39 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
Please read the OP. Bare Bodkin is on the list of verboten topics.

post #40 of 413
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
Also: why do people wear pyjamas?

It must have to do with body image issues. I guess since you are such a hunk of burning whatever, that you get horny PMs from people, that you just sleep in some kind of tanktop and undershorts.
post #41 of 413
Good point on the silk. the only silk i have shows up in jacket linings. It is awesome sliding a jacket on, and it begs the question why it doesn't show up more often in places that consistently touch the skin. In the same vein, wearing cashmere sweaters with nothing under them is highly enjoyable.

I've always wondered if people here design any of their own stuff, dabble in tailoring and so on. Outside of the one or two people who sell their creations on B+S that is.
post #42 of 413
me too? fuck you edit: what's even weirder are young couples who wear pyjamas to bed
post #43 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
It must have to do with body image issues. I guess since you are such a hunk of burning whatever, that you get horny PMs from people, that you just sleep in some kind of tanktop and undershorts.


I really doubt I am in as good shape as Synthese but I sleep in pinstripe bikini briefs from H&M. Sometimes I'll throw on a black metal tee with the sleeves cut off if I have company. You know, to be polite.

(0)
post #44 of 413
Thread Starter 
^ I didn't say you couldn't post, huni

I just said that you are one of the topics that we talk about 24x7 in here, so let's not talk about bare bodkin talking about uncontrol talking about manbags talking about messenger bags talking about homosexuality &c &c &c &c

you are welcome to make all the contributions you like though baby!
post #45 of 413
Im just setting you guys up for my next fit pic. Hope you like chest hair!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Let's not talk about...