or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › All Things Hippity and Hoppity
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

All Things Hippity and Hoppity

post #1 of 1294
Thread Starter 
Okay, that Kanye thread got sidetracked big time. What say we post general hip-hop shit here?
post #2 of 1294
Have you heard the new Kanye CD? Ok but seriously +1 to GN. I'm anticipating good thing from the new Pusha T
post #3 of 1294
Thread Starter 
I think I'm kinda bored with most hip-hop now. I still download new music, but rarely make it through a whole LP. A Pusha T solo definitely wouldn't hold my attention. A new Re-up Gang mixtape might.
post #4 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
. A new Re-up Gang mixtape might.

take out ab liva and sandman, and I would agree with you.
post #5 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I think I'm kinda bored with most hip-hop now. I still download new music, but rarely make it through a whole LP. A Pusha T solo definitely wouldn't hold my attention. A new Re-up Gang mixtape might.
Seriously? I know the last one was kinda meh but the Thornton brothers are basically the only ones doing non pop hip hop with any real talent these days....
post #6 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
take out ab liva and sandman, and I would agree with you.

...I see what you did there. lol
post #7 of 1294
FWIW I've been getting a kick out of retard rap lately. Wacka Flocka Flame Lil B Plies Odd Future
post #8 of 1294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
FWIW I've been getting a kick out of retard rap lately.

Wacka Flocka Flame
Lil B
Plies
Odd Future

I'm really ashamed to say this, but I love Earl Sweatshirt.
post #9 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I'm really ashamed to say this, but I love Earl Sweatshirt.

Its not good but its fun. And hip hop has always been great for providing an outlet for joyous retard screaming.

I also love Andrew WK so you can see where I'm coming from.
post #10 of 1294
I keep reading the threak title as "Hannity and Hannity."
post #11 of 1294
My ghetto ass trying to pronounce they dungarees.
I say Raf, they say "Rawhf Seemown,"
They think it's real cute while they giving me dome.
post #12 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
My ghetto ass trying to pronounce they dungarees.
I say Raf, they say "Rawhf Seemown,"
They think it's real cute while they giving me dome.

Inspirational.

The freestyle threak is not too far away...
post #13 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7 View Post
Inspirational.

The freestyle threak is not too far away...

I wish it were me. line is off the most recent Clipse album.
post #14 of 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
I wish it were me. line is off the most recent Clipse album.

Haha I know- but nonetheless, it would be amusing/DT worthy to see SFers spit it
post #15 of 1294
The new J. Cole mixtape especially Blow Up and Rick Ross - BMF gets a lot airplay on my iPhone, at the moment.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › All Things Hippity and Hoppity