or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Winter boots that aren't ugly
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Winter boots that aren't ugly - Page 4

post #46 of 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
not sleek enough

i demand sleek

another tbc:
not sure how much sleeker they could be and still be considered a 'winter' boot.



post #47 of 598
These are only $160 and would probably be fine for getting ruined in the winter.
post #48 of 598
Thread Starter 
Man you guys don't know shit about winter. Look at those BR boots, no treads, that leather will probably soak through. The Timberlands posted above aren't too bad, actually.
post #49 of 598
That wasn't a serious winter boot suggestion (it's from this special thread). I live in the northeast and understand winter. I just wear clunky red wings that you would hate.
post #50 of 598
i would vote redwings over that one lined with fur you posted last page op

i assume your against aldens cuz they are over the price point. how about epaulets thorogood?

snoseal the leather and you should be good
post #51 of 598
Thread Starter 
not my style at all wish these at yoox hadn't sold out: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=44242042
post #52 of 598
understand on the style front

and agreed those are the best so far ... i like the prop 65 warning haha
post #53 of 598
these frye arkansas boots (with a different lace IMO) would fit the bill pretty nicely i think. under 200 bucks.

post #54 of 598
why is it called arkansas? wouldnt the sole be all whack if its icy/salty everywhere
post #55 of 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
why is it called arkansas? wouldnt the sole be all whack if its icy/salty everywhere

it's a rubber sole with some traction and it can be resoled. i think it's a decent compromise between sleek and being able to handle the weather.
post #56 of 598
Thread Starter 
Sole doesn't need to be sleek though; you can have a commando sole on a sleek shoe.
post #57 of 598
I have long wanted the Santoni Heath. Sadly, I had the chance to buy a pair in my size at a good price on Ebay and passed. I have regretted it ever since as I have been unable to locate ANY, much less a pair in my size. I think these would be the perfect dress winter boot. I think they look great and they sure look like they would be plenty warm. If anyone can get there hands on a pair of 10.5US let me know.

post #58 of 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post
I have long wanted the Santoni Heath. Sadly, I had the chance to buy a pair in my size at a good price on Ebay and passed. I have regretted it ever since as I have been unable to locate ANY, much less a pair in my size. I think these would be the perfect dress winter boot. I think they look great and they sure look like they would be plenty warm. If anyone can get there hands on a pair of 10.5US let me know.


Damn, those are nice.
post #59 of 598
Thread Starter 
those are awesome
post #60 of 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
not my style at all wish these at yoox hadn't sold out: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=44242042
Pretty sure those are on ebay
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Winter boots that aren't ugly