Is it possible to get the Macquarie boot in tan or rum anymore? I've looked on the sites that are usually mentioned as sellers, but it seems they only do black and chestnut.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 9:03 am in Classic Menswear
- Gucci Chelsea Boots - sz 44 Last post on 11/17/11 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know - Page 300post #4487 of 44917/8/16 at 1:13ampost #4488 of 44917/20/16 at 11:12pm
Hi - wondering if someone can offer an opinion here on which model/last to think about. After a few years I've decided to take a plunge on RMW. I've tried just about every chelsea on the market that is sub $500 and they just don't fit - largely b/c of my long narrow foot. I wear a 12.5C or 13B in most AEs and (point of reference) a 12A in Alden Van last.
Here's where I could use some advice - on such a large size the elongated toe of anything with a chisel (I think) tends to look a little "clown shoe"ish. Any thoughts on which of their chelseas to give a look a look at?
jkpost #4489 of 44917/21/16 at 12:37am
Does anyone know what the future status of Nungar and Bootsonline as a future RM Williams retailer? Are they going to increase their prices to the same level as other stores or stop selling altogether?
"The store I bought from tells me that RM Williams is looking to cut off their small stockists, forcing customers to buy at a higher price point. In the US, ready-to-made boots go for about $500; made-to-order (what RM Williams misleadingly calls bespoke) starts at $800. I imagine these changes are coming from the top brass at LVMH (RM Williams’ new parent company), who want to turn an outback bootmaker with a good heritage story into a global luxury brand. Hard to justify those prices when your smaller distributors are undercutting you."
http://dieworkwear.com/post/147705625544/ordering-rm-williams-bootspost #4490 of 44917/21/16 at 5:23pmpost #4491 of 44917/26/16 at 10:00pm
Beautiful collection Dan1255,
It looks like they don't sell those Bordeaux Burnished Kintore's in that nice brown leather anymore.
Black or now suede. I wish they still did it in that brown leather!
Also, I note that Macquarie only seems to come in Black or Chestnut? Can anyone who has been in a store confirm this?
What happened to Rum, and Tan?
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding