Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 11:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Gucci Chelsea Boots - sz 44 Last post on 11/17/11 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 11:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know - Page 225
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't have a pair of bushmen, but if they are both listed as "yearling" the leather should be the same.
Looking to own my first RM Williams boot. I will be wearing these with slim dark jeans/tan chinos and walking in them all day. Also considering wearing them with a navy suit.
Should I get the Comfort Craftsman or Dynamic Flex Craftsman in Chestnut?
(I'm leaning towards the Dynamic Flex because it's 'airport-friendly' and I will be wearing them to the airport).
Hi guys, new here, and new to RMs.
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the "Signature Craftsman".
are they craftsmen ?
i am pretty sold on the turnout as i prefer a rounder toe, but the H widths (which seem to be my fit - need to visit the store again) in the craftsmen round it off quite nicely (if they are craftsmen!).
Yep, those look like my 9h Craftsmans.
- RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 seconds ago
- › Marlow tassel fit 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth