Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 3:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Gucci Chelsea Boots - sz 44 Last post on 11/17/11 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know - Page 225
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't have a pair of bushmen, but if they are both listed as "yearling" the leather should be the same.
Looking to own my first RM Williams boot. I will be wearing these with slim dark jeans/tan chinos and walking in them all day. Also considering wearing them with a navy suit.
Should I get the Comfort Craftsman or Dynamic Flex Craftsman in Chestnut?
(I'm leaning towards the Dynamic Flex because it's 'airport-friendly' and I will be wearing them to the airport).
Hi guys, new here, and new to RMs.
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the "Signature Craftsman".
are they craftsmen ?
i am pretty sold on the turnout as i prefer a rounder toe, but the H widths (which seem to be my fit - need to visit the store again) in the craftsmen round it off quite nicely (if they are craftsmen!).
Yep, those look like my 9h Craftsmans.
- RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 seconds ago
- › NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne BB3 $195 retail 31 seconds ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › Where can I find this topcoat? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories