Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on 9/25/16 at 3:08pm in Classic Menswear
- Gucci Chelsea Boots - sz 44 Last post on 11/17/11 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 8:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know - Page 225post #3361 of 45788/28/13 at 3:12ampost #3362 of 45788/28/13 at 5:04ampost #3363 of 45789/1/13 at 2:56pmpost #3364 of 45789/2/13 at 3:06pmLined or unlined doesn't make any difference to fit. Generally RM only leaves boots unlined if the leather is too thick to be lined, so an unlined vesta boot will be as thick through the vamp as a lined yearling boot. Because the inside of the boot is suede (literally the reverse side of te upper) rather than another layer of smooth leather, unlined boots can be a bit harder to get on due to the extra friction. Not a big deal though if you use both tugs to get them on.
I don't have a pair of bushmen, but if they are both listed as "yearling" the leather should be the same.post #3365 of 45789/4/13 at 6:18am
Looking to own my first RM Williams boot. I will be wearing these with slim dark jeans/tan chinos and walking in them all day. Also considering wearing them with a navy suit.
Should I get the Comfort Craftsman or Dynamic Flex Craftsman in Chestnut?
(I'm leaning towards the Dynamic Flex because it's 'airport-friendly' and I will be wearing them to the airport).post #3366 of 45789/4/13 at 3:14pmpost #3367 of 45789/7/13 at 6:36pm
Hi guys, new here, and new to RMs.
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the "Signature Craftsman".post #3368 of 45789/8/13 at 5:23pmpost #3369 of 45789/8/13 at 7:44pmpost #3370 of 45789/8/13 at 7:50pmpost #3371 of 45789/9/13 at 9:06ampost #3372 of 45789/9/13 at 9:27ampost #3373 of 45789/9/13 at 4:40pm
are they craftsmen ?
i am pretty sold on the turnout as i prefer a rounder toe, but the H widths (which seem to be my fit - need to visit the store again) in the craftsmen round it off quite nicely (if they are craftsmen!).post #3374 of 45789/9/13 at 4:52pmpost #3375 of 45789/9/13 at 6:01pmQuote:
Yep, those look like my 9h Craftsmans.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 16 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 16 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...