or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › "SF Approved" Items You Can't Get Behind
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"SF Approved" Items You Can't Get Behind - Page 29

post #421 of 497
Not lately. I'm with you.
post #422 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srynerson View Post
Need we revisit the whole "Black pants are for waiters" kerfuffle?

What I meant was that your statement with FiH knot is questionable, and the later "evidences" are not convincing. I can find examples of people in almost every professions (that require wearing a tie) who use FiH from Heads of States, Royal Family members, to grocery cashiers at your local stores.
post #423 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srynerson View Post
Need we revisit the whole "Black pants are for waiters" kerfuffle?
Well, I doubt they were designed with wait staff in mind, but everyone wearing black trousers appears to be from somewhere very low on the totem pole.

That said, I'd make an exception for those wearing black cords.
post #424 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
Well, I doubt they were designed with wait staff in mind, but everyone wearing black trousers appears to be from somewhere very low on the totem pole.

That said, I'd make an exception for those wearing black cords.

How about black leather pants?
post #425 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe View Post
How about black leather pants?
Waiter or patron at a biker bar?
post #426 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe View Post
How about black leather pants?

Pretty much a must if you want to cruise through the country with your motorbike... or if you're into BDSM
post #427 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
Waiter or patron at a biker bar?

Attorney?
post #428 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe View Post
Attorney?
A very special one.
post #429 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe View Post
How about black leather pants?
I once ran into this gentleman wearing the same leather pants with a red sport coat, 3 days in a row. I had no idea who he was, but it was positively creepy. He allegedly lost his luggage.
post #430 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
A very special one.

Hey RSS - I just wanted to tell you I like your avatar. Makes me miss the good ole' days of the forum. Are you the last surviving deity in Vox's portrait?
post #431 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Hey RSS - I just wanted to tell you I like your avatar. Makes me miss the good ole' days of the forum. Are you the last surviving deity in Vox's portrait?
Well, we've established that you're Vox, reincarnated. And clearly, the consensus seems to be that I'm Cruiser, reincarnated, since I favor denim and egalitarianism. Although, given the number of commas in this sentence, I could be Vaclav.
post #432 of 497
I want to be Spalla or Corniche...
post #433 of 497
^^ hermes man will be devastated edit: You cant be Spalla since you are a Rubinacci client, as such you are a SOCIALIST
post #434 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlin View Post
Well, we've established that you're Vox, reincarnated.

And clearly, the consensus seems to be that I'm Cruiser, reincarnated, since I favor denim and egalitarianism. Although, given the number of commas in this sentence, I could be Vaclav.

, except that the commas are in the right place
post #435 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Hey RSS - I just wanted to tell you I like your avatar. Makes me miss the good ole' days of the forum. Are you the last surviving deity in Vox's portrait?

That picture is seriously offensive to Hindus
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › "SF Approved" Items You Can't Get Behind