or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Navy Blue Shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Navy Blue Shoes? - Page 2

post #16 of 37
Well-done navy blue shoes are beautiful. Cheap navy blue shoes are a disgrace.
post #17 of 37
Does anyone have experience on dark blue leather shoes. What can you wear them with? Any pictures? I figure they are probably more for casual wear b/c the color would be too liberal for a work place?

I searched all over and couldn't find much on them, including no pictures at all paired with pants!
post #18 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportin_life View Post

Does anyone have experience on dark blue leather shoes. What can you wear them with? Any pictures? I figure they are probably more for casual wear b/c the color would be too liberal for a work place?
I searched all over and couldn't find much on them, including no pictures at all paired with pants!

Whaaat. smile.gif I have a lot, gotta run out but Ill try and find them later. I think I put them all in another thread once.... gotta search for them. But I particularly love them with greys.
post #19 of 37
Hi Spoo, that would be great. Would love to see some pictures!

I should have guessed though, I think when I made a post about green shoes a while back you had the most experience too!
post #20 of 37
Navy blue shoes and brown/olive trousers - thumbs-up.gif

526
Edited by Gdot - 11/27/11 at 2:47pm
post #21 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Whaaat. smile.gif I have a lot, gotta run out but Ill try and find them later. I think I put them all in another thread once.... gotta search for them. But I particularly love them with greys.
Same here. I think they look best with grey suits and trousers.
post #22 of 37
I have the ones one the right and really like them--navy cordovan. I wear them with grey cords, khakis and grey flannel pants.
197
Edited by Jack2000 - 11/27/11 at 3:23pm
post #23 of 37
Vass in navy
233

525
525
Edited by mr monty - 11/27/11 at 7:25pm
post #24 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Vass in navy
233
525
525

drool.gif
post #25 of 37
Just bought the navy bb pennies by Rancourt. Will post pics when received.
post #26 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Vass in navy
233
525
525

OMFG, to die for.
post #27 of 37
Blue is too next level for small timers like me who are still collecting basics. But those Vass looks sick.
post #28 of 37
Just seen a pair of stunning Blue Santoni's in Harrods - will post pics soon
post #29 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northampton Novice View Post

Just seen a pair of stunning Blue Santoni's in Harrods - will post pics soon

Scroll up this thread for a pic. I bought those blue Santonis at Harrods. So I suspect they are the same one you are looking at?
post #30 of 37
Negative - I viewed wholecuts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Navy Blue Shoes?