• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lots of 007. Ace in the Hole. Four Days in September. Yellow Submarine.

ari.seoul

Reaction score
any action, comedy or combination thereof ... I'm pretty shallow in selecting movies ~ just want something entertaining and fun

last movie watched was ... Jonah Hex (so-so movie), Kick Ass (pretty good, though have to use a lot of imagination to see Cage as a tough guy), League of Assassins (Michelle Yeoh still kicks ass)

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got sucked into the Godfather saga on the television Thanksgiving Day. I've seen all three dozens of times and I can still watch Parts I and II with rapt attention.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Watched Despicable Me last night. Very cute movie and pretty funny to boot. Highly recommended for those with kids and those adults who enjoy Pixar-style movies.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I got sucked into the Godfather saga on the television Thanksgiving Day. I've seen all three dozens of times and I can still watch Parts I and II with rapt attention.

AMC.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Lots of Takeshi Kitano, Johnnie To, Phillip Ridley, and Peter Greenaway. I'm definitely going to be adding some Leslie Nielsen films to the playlist after the unfortunate news. R.I.P.
frown.gif

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Michael Clayton was on TV a few nights ago. I DVR'd it have watched it twice in two nights.

boogaboogabooga

Reaction score
Hunger. Best movie I've seen in the last 5 or 6 years. Next to Half Nelson.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have "From Russia with Love" waiting for me...
bounce2.gif
starting to make my way chronologically through all the 007 movies!

Dr. Mabuse

Reaction score
Just watched Carlos (Oliver Assayas). I picked up the mini series version (5 plus hours) from Amazon UK. I'm not sure how it was condensed for the theatrical cuts, but it didn't seem overlong at all. Probably the fastest paced movie (outside of mindless action flicks) since Goodfellas. In fact there were whole sequences that literally left my heart pounding. It's pretty remarkable to see the terrorist as rock star/ political gangster concept work so well. Kind of brilliant, actually.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a-streetcar-named-desire-photograph-c10048274.jpg
waterfront-brando.jpg

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I watched Deer Hunter recently. Otherwise, I'm waiting for some Best of 2010 lists to come out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads