or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 577

post #8641 of 9837
Stitches, there's this genre called the superhero movie. I think you're gonna like it.
post #8642 of 9837
lol you guys.
post #8643 of 9837
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

... Ron Woodroof was straight. 

...But he wears bootcut jeans...
post #8644 of 9837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I don't understand where all these anti-Gravity (yuk, yuk) comments are coming from but the fact that he only had Sandy to work with and managed to tell an engaging story with less than five pages of dialogue, shows how skillful he truly is. And if you guys want to watch what he is capable of with more of everything (characters, set pieces, etc.), watch Children of Men.

I agree, I thought Gravity was pretty dang good. I had no idea he also did Children of Men, that is an excellent piece of dystopian sci-fi.
post #8645 of 9837
really want to see philomena. amazon instant y u no add to new releases yet? frown.gif
post #8646 of 9837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I don't understand where all these anti-Gravity (yuk, yuk) comments are coming from but the fact that he only had Sandy to work with and managed to tell an engaging story with less than five pages of dialogue, shows how skillful he truly is. And if you guys want to watch what he is capable of with more of everything (characters, set pieces, etc.), watch Children of Men.

I really appreciated the technological accomplishments of it but if I had to watch it in my living room rather than in 3D or at the least on a giant theater screen I'd turn it off or mute it and put on Pink Floyd. I found the dialogue/monologue highly irritating and the end was cheese dick. Clooney over-Clooney'd himself too.

I found Dallas Buyers Club to get a little long-winded and the only things that really kept me engaged were the performances. Mediocre movie saved by the two oscar winners, IMO.
post #8647 of 9837




This was just on Cinemax. Eh. Really nothing special. I see no reason to watch again!
post #8648 of 9837
^ That movie is awesome. STupid kid ruined it tho sarcasm.gif
post #8649 of 9837
post #8650 of 9837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

^ That movie is awesome. STupid kid ruined it tho sarcasm.gif

It could have been much better!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
They just basically walked around the house in the dark looking for the intruders! I mean, I thought the kid would use some secret hiding places and that robot thing to hep fight/save his family. All it was was the husband and wife walking around in the dark with guns. Dude was a security expert with no expertise.
post #8651 of 9837
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

It could have been much better!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
They just basically walked around the house in the dark looking for the intruders! I mean, I thought the kid would use some secret hiding places and that robot thing to hep fight/save his family. All it was was the husband and wife walking around in the dark with guns. Dude was a security expert with no expertise.

Ehh,, he wasn't Jason Bourne exactly because he did died at the end but I see your point. I hope the sequel is better....
post #8652 of 9837

post #8653 of 9837

post #8654 of 9837
Watched the Oldboy remake. What a pile of shit. It's disgusting how bad it was.
post #8655 of 9837
Watched Thor II then catching fire and did not know Liam starred in both

Woah

Catching fire was good, better than Thor... And for me better than American hustle, too
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately