or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 424

post #6346 of 9736

While the new can't hold his liquor "why" is a lot of fun, it's kinda nice having the old one back.

 

lefty

post #6347 of 9736
About to watch Aeon Flux.

I have a grave feeling I may regret this decision.
post #6348 of 9736
Holy shit, people are still paying attention to why? Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm only now watching The King's Speech. Wow! And I love the cleverness of the title.
post #6349 of 9736
I forgot to add the add the parallels to Mrs. Brown, another movie I love, that are so apparent.
post #6350 of 9736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

I forgot to add the add the parallels to Mrs. Brown, another movie I love, that are so apparent.

Teach drunk?
post #6351 of 9736
Eh, no. Didn't even get home until after midnight. Why?
post #6352 of 9736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

Eh, no. Didn't even get home until after midnight. Why?

My apologies Sir! I is sorry.
post #6353 of 9736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

About to watch Aeon Flux.

I have a grave feeling I may regret this decision.

At least there is Charlize Theron in a leotard.
post #6354 of 9736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

Anyway, I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm only now watching The King's Speech. Wow! And I love the cleverness of the title.

i loved that film.

i watched the bonus features to frost/nixon last night. some very interesting stuff in there. im not exactly sure why, but i really really liked that movie.
post #6355 of 9736
I believe you meant to say you LOVED Frost/Nixon. (Well, I did, anyway.)
post #6356 of 9736
Thread Starter 
I haven't seen a movie in weeks. angry.gif

I've got Christ Stopped at Eboli and something else at my house.
post #6357 of 9736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

I believe you meant to say you LOVED Frost/Nixon. (Well, I did, anyway.)

yes, that is 100% what i meant. i thought it was truly an OUTSTANDING movie and i LOVED it.
post #6358 of 9736
There you go!
post #6359 of 9736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

There you go!

fistbump.gif

i still cant put my finger on it, but there was something very special about that movie, imo. i think that the characters really were perfect, especially sheen, playing frost. he brought something to the table in that performance that was really special.
post #6360 of 9736
Agreed. I'd also add Sam Rockwell (as always).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately