or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 409

post #6121 of 10115
You're definitely in a very small minority with that opinion, especially about TDK.
post #6122 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 View Post

Loved it as a fun action flick. It's been killing on DVD/Bluray sales.

i just picked it up from redbox after seeing these reviews. hope to watch tonight.
post #6123 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

You're definitely in a very small minority with that opinion, especially about TDK.

nod[1].gif
post #6124 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post



Total piece of shit. I can't believe you guys. A 'good' movie, are you kidding? It was horrid. They joker one was barely acceptable, this was swill.

It wasn't half as bad as TDKR, and Heath Ledger's overrated, slobbering Tom Waits impersonation was the worst thing about it.
post #6125 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

It wasn't half as bad as TDKR, and Heath Ledger's overrated, slobbering Tom Waits impersonation was the worst thing about it.

well, at least you have shitty indi and foreign movies to saltiate your exquisite tastes. wink.gif
post #6126 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i just picked it up from redbox after seeing these reviews. hope to watch tonight.
You will enjoy it.

Opted for Here Comes the Boom. Entertaining.
post #6127 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post


It wasn't half as bad as TDKR, and Heath Ledger's overrated, slobbering Tom Waits impersonation was the worst thing about it.

post #6128 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

You will enjoy it.

Opted for Here Comes the Boom. Entertaining.

i was thinking about that. not sure if it was gonna be funny or just dumb. you say it was worth watching i see.
post #6129 of 10115
Yeah. It's a solid movie. Nothing world-shattering but if you aren't in the mood for a Requiem for a Dream type of movie and are just looking for good entertainment, go for it.
post #6130 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

well, at least you have shitty indi and foreign movies to saltiate your exquisite tastes. wink.gif


From the man who thinks Aliens 3 is the best of the franchise. shog[1].gif

Also when did I express a preference for indi and foreign movies?
post #6131 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Martini View Post



I know right?
post #6132 of 10115
Gump isn't bad, but it's inexcusable it beat out Pulp Fiction that year. I'll always have hate in my heart for it because of that.
post #6133 of 10115
forrest gump was.... incredible. out of the 1,000's of movies made and actors/actresses in lead roles of each of those movies, tom hanks created one of the most unforgettable characters of all time. it doesn't matter what else is on T.V. if I see a forrest gump rerun, I'm watching it!
post #6134 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

forrest gump was.... incredible. out of the 1,000's of movies made and actors/actresses in lead roles of each of those movies, tom hanks created one of the most unforgettable characters of all time. it doesn't matter what else is on T.V. if I see a forrest gump rerun, I'm watching it!

How many of these thousands of movies have you seen? Gump is a retard. They have retards in all kinds of movies. The only good thing about Gump is the background, what happens to him, and what happens to those around him. Gump is a blank wall. He's the least interesting character of all time.
post #6135 of 10115
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Yeah. It's a solid movie. Nothing world-shattering but if you aren't in the mood for a Requiem for a Dream type of movie and are just looking for good entertainment, go for it.

cool beans. i figured it would be good for some laughs. i still have requiem in my mind. what a powerful movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

From the man who thinks Aliens 3 is the best of the franchise. shog[1].gif
Also when did I express a preference for indi and foreign movies?

idk, it just seemed like the thing to say. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Gump isn't bad, but it's inexcusable it beat out Pulp Fiction that year. I'll always have hate in my heart for it because of that.

was there ever a question? would anyone really think the academy would hand the award to pulp? cmon now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

forrest gump was.... incredible. out of the 1,000's of movies made and actors/actresses in lead roles of each of those movies, tom hanks created one of the most unforgettable characters of all time. it doesn't matter what else is on T.V. if I see a forrest gump rerun, I'm watching it!

agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

How many of these thousands of movies have you seen? Gump is a retard. They have retards in all kinds of movies. The only good thing about Gump is the background, what happens to him, and what happens to those around him. Gump is a blank wall. He's the least interesting character of all time.

do not agree.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately