or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 342

post #5116 of 9988
Layer Cake is consistently one of my favourite films.
post #5117 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

New spiderman movie...not bad by any means but nothing to write home about either.
Did Spiderman win in the end? I can't take the suspense.
post #5118 of 9988
Lincoln 9/10
Life of Pi 9/10
post #5119 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Did Spiderman win in the end? I can't take the suspense.

Nope dead as a door knob.

Vanhalla rising is on ifc at 12:30 EST today if anyone is interested.
post #5120 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Did Spiderman win in the end? I can't take the suspense.

+1

You can never tell with these movies. Keeps you guessing every time and flocking back to find out.
post #5121 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

+1
You can never tell with these movies. Keeps you guessing every time and flocking back to find out.
-1
post #5122 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Nope dead as a door knob.
Vanhalla rising is on ifc at 12:30 EST today if anyone is interested.

I rather enjoyed Vahalla Rising. Good call.
post #5123 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophilia View Post

Lincoln 9/10
Life of Pi 9/10

did you see Life in 3D? If so, would you recommend it over the regular showing?
post #5124 of 9988
Battle:Los Angeles

Holy shit this movie is so fucking dumb. Aaron, I hope your mortgage is paid off.
post #5125 of 9988
Eddie Izzard - Live @ Madison Square Garden 2011. Not his best shit ever, but he's still hilarious to watch.
post #5126 of 9988
F70B641A-CB6C-4B6C-B6E1-FBA7ED94B5C0-4430-00000260F20334F1.jpg

Welcome to the layer cake, son.
post #5127 of 9988
Life of Pi is pretty fucking great. Saw it in 2D because I wear glasses but still pretty fucking awesome.
post #5128 of 9988
my kids watched cheaper by the dozen, 3 times this weekend. so i guess i did too. ffffuuuu.gif
post #5129 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

my kids watched cheaper by the dozen, 3 times this weekend. so i guess i did too. ffffuuuu.gif

Stitchmandus, watch Parenthood and realize that Steve Martin used to be funny.

Also Bowfinger.
post #5130 of 9988
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Stitchmandus, watch Parenthood and realize that Steve Martin used to be funny.
Also Bowfinger.

will do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately