or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 339

post #5071 of 10295
^^ Ah ha. That dopey open mouthed look.
post #5072 of 10295
Also known as "mouth breather"
post #5073 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

eli.jpg?w=250

great post! couldnt agree more
post #5074 of 10295
Who the fuck is that!?!/ confused.gif
post #5075 of 10295
eli manning. qb of the new york football giants.
post #5076 of 10295
Seen End of Watch today. Very good. Great performance of Gyllenhaal and Pena. Josh Homme's soundtrack killed it. tongue.gif
post #5077 of 10295
Project X

wtf was that piece of shit? I mean I like boobs as much as the next man. so it's nice to see boobs in a bed, boobs in a swimming pool, and boobs in a bouncy castle...but otherwise it was just god awful. I feel like the original Skins series did the same thing except they did it way better in a single episode of a TV show than that entire movie did.
post #5078 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

eli manning. qb of the new york football giants.


I know that people say that all the time......but NY Football Giants???? As opposed to the NY Soccer Giants???
(And I live in NY...)
post #5079 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Project X
wtf was that piece of shit? I mean I like boobs as much as the next man. so it's nice to see boobs in a bed, boobs in a swimming pool, and boobs in a bouncy castle...but otherwise it was just god awful. I feel like the original Skins series did the same thing except they did it way better in a single episode of a TV show than that entire movie did.

I still thought it was funny.....The dude who played Costa was funny thrughout!
post #5080 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

I know that people say that all the time......but NY Football Giants???? As opposed to the NY Soccer Giants???
(And I live in NY...)

A vestige of the time when there were NY Baseball Giants (now San Francisco Giants)
post #5081 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

A vestige of the time when there were NY Baseball Giants (now San Francisco Giants)

That was a LONG time ago...
post #5082 of 10295
Yeah I know, it's weird.
post #5083 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Project X
wtf was that piece of shit? I mean I like boobs as much as the next man. so it's nice to see boobs in a bed, boobs in a swimming pool, and boobs in a bouncy castle...but otherwise it was just god awful. I feel like the original Skins series did the same thing except they did it way better in a single episode of a TV show than that entire movie did.

The original skins was great. I watched the first 3 seasons and recently as much as 4-5 months ago I rewatched the first two and most of 3. Ive been planning on finishing 3 and starting 4 some time soon.
post #5084 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Project X
wtf was that piece of shit? I mean I like boobs as much as the next man. so it's nice to see boobs in a bed, boobs in a swimming pool, and boobs in a bouncy castle...but otherwise it was just god awful. I feel like the original Skins series did the same thing except they did it way better in a single episode of a TV show than that entire movie did.

I don't remember boobs in that. Unless you're talking about chimpanzee boobs. I'd have remembered if a young Helen Hunt had shown her breasts in that.
post #5085 of 10295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

I know that people say that all the time......but NY Football Giants???? As opposed to the NY Soccer Giants???
(And I live in NY...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

That was a LONG time ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Yeah I know, it's weird.

i only say it when i am in an extra obnoxious mood. smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately