or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 283

post #4231 of 10302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

So tell me, Fang, have you ever enjoyed anything ever in your life? Just curious, because it doesn't seem that you have.

He certainly is a grumpy chap, Teacher. I think it's all bluff though, and with a few drinks and some skinny girls, he'd be happy as Larry wink.gif
post #4232 of 10302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Priceless (A french movie, loved it 10/10 stars)

Watched the trailer and read the Rotten Tomatoes review, it looks good fun and I like Audrey Tatou a lot - I'll watch this. Thanks Hampton.
post #4233 of 10302
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post


Watched the trailer and read the Rotten Tomatoes review, it looks good fun and I like Audrey Tatou a lot - I'll watch this. Thanks Hampton.

You should it was really good. 

post #4234 of 10302
watched safe last night. fun flick. same old jason statham role, bad ass with a soft spot, but i liked it. solid fighting too.
post #4235 of 10302
I watched nobody knows but it got too sad and depressing I quit and read the synopsis instead. I'm kinda glad I stopped watching
post #4236 of 10302
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

I watched nobody knows but it got too sad and depressing I quit and read the synopsis instead. I'm kinda glad I stopped watching

That bad??
post #4237 of 10302
frown.gif its about cute kids that are abandoned and have to fend for themselves. And bad (not perverted besides one kind of incident) happen. And then I read the synopsis and it was worse
post #4238 of 10302
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

taken 2 has a pretty high rating on imdb right now. 8.7

now not even in the top 250
post #4239 of 10302
The Master
post #4240 of 10302
is the master good? i hear it's about the beginning of scientology.
post #4241 of 10302
Watched the new Bourne a couple of days ago. Was an entertaining introduction for the next to come.
post #4242 of 10302

patrickbooth, have any good movie to recommend good as angel-a?

post #4243 of 10302
Finally watched Network. Absolutely amazing. Easily one of the best-written movies I've ever seen and everything else is top-notch.
post #4244 of 10302

Funny, that was on my new list for Stitch.

 

Among all awards it won the most interesting was Beatrice Straight's Oscar for her 5 minute appearance. It was Chayefsky's writing, but still ... she nailed it.  

 

 

lefty

post #4245 of 10302
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

Finally watched Network. Absolutely amazing. Easily one of the best-written movies I've ever seen and everything else is top-notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Funny, that was on my new list for Stitch.


Among all awards it won the most interesting was Beatrice Straight's Oscar for her 5 minute appearance. It was Chayefsky's writing, but still ... she nailed it.  

lefty


i have seen it. smile.gif

tis a fantastic movie, indeed.

what a gripping scene.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately