or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 279

post #4171 of 9977
The Bothersome Man
post #4172 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

limitless was the product of a middle schooler who watched way too much dragon ball z and decided to write a movie script inspired by a daydream. oh and unlimited budget and hollywood connections

i liked it. smile.gif

but then again, i am basically a middle schooler.
post #4173 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i liked it. smile.gif
but then again, i am basically a middle schooler.
Yep, it's fine. My father read the book a while ago and I think he preferred the book (2001), but was content with the film.

Huge fan of Jason too. My favorite actor in action movies. Watched every movie with him. Ok, granted, I haven't watched The Expendables 2 yet. shog[1].gif
post #4174 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The Bothersome Man

Man your taste of movies is epic. Will see this right away and the other one you mentioned Angel-A was far one of the best movies I have ever seen.

post #4175 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Man your taste of movies is epic.

INORITE!?!?!
post #4176 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


INORITE!?!?!

nod[1].gif

post #4177 of 9977
Watched Project X the other. I was bored until the party started and even then the party got old. The really good parts was the collection of tittayz in the swimming pool and the riot. I'm glad I didn't see this movie in the theaters.
post #4178 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post

Watched Project X the other. I was bored until the party started and even then the party got old. The really good parts was the collection of tittayz in the swimming pool and the riot. I'm glad I didn't see this movie in the theaters.

With you on this one. It's a really boring movie but has some good parts, not worthy cinema cash. But maybe one of the best party movie this year!

post #4179 of 9977
Anyone seen this must be the place?
post #4180 of 9977
Raiders of the Lost Ark is showing at the IMAX theater near me. I think I'm gonna go get shitfaced after work and then watch it.
post #4181 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Raiders of the Lost Ark is showing at the IMAX theater near me. I think I'm gonna go get shitfaced after work and then watch it.

Niiiiice.
post #4182 of 9977
Talented Mr. Ripley. One of my fave PSH performances.
post #4183 of 9977
The british AKA is better.
post #4184 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The british AKA is better.

You mean the French/Italian Plein Soleil? It was mostly in yucky frog language.
post #4185 of 9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

You mean the French/Italian Plein Soleil? It was mostly in yucky frog language.

No, this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317052/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately