or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 231

post #3451 of 9616

A single man, AGAIN.

post #3452 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

A single man, AGAIN.

One of my all time favorite movies. Beautifully shot.
post #3453 of 9616
TDKR. faking awesome.
post #3454 of 9616

^ +10000 just came back from watching it. Really fucking awesome. All the ups and downs, the fights, the fricking epicness of it all  icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #3455 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

^ +10000 just came back from watching it. Really fucking awesome. All the ups and downs, the fights, the fricking epicness of it all  icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

nod[1].gif
post #3456 of 9616
Just watched Batman The rise of dark knight yesterday. The movie is quite good which make me forgot almost 3 hours had passed!
post #3457 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post


One of my all time favorite movies. Beautifully shot.

Yeah perfection all the way. If I was to be gay someday it would be with Tom Ford..

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

TDKR. faking awesome.

Great flick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtaro View Post

Just watched Batman The rise of dark knight yesterday. The movie is quite good which make me forgot almost 3 hours had passed!

Really? I thought the first hour was waste of time, boring movie.

post #3458 of 9616
how about Vertigo replacing citizen kane as the number one film of all time?
post #3459 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

how about Vertigo replacing citizen kane as the number one film of all time?

i wouldnt rank either of them #1 peepwall[1].gif
post #3460 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

how about Vertigo replacing citizen kane as the number one film of all time?

On what list?

On any given day I would probably prefer to watch Vertigo...but that doesn't mean citizen kane's not better (what critic was it that called Requiem for a Dream "the best film you'll never want to see again"?)

But I could see modern audiences finding Kane slower and slower and thus letting it fall in something like IMDB ratings...
post #3461 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

On what list?
On any given day I would probably prefer to watch Vertigo...but that doesn't mean citizen kane's not better (what critic was it that called Requiem for a Dream "the best film you'll never want to see again"?)
But I could see modern audiences finding Kane slower and slower and thus letting it fall in something like IMDB ratings...

i liked cane a lot, but i wouldnt rank it 1. then again, i dont have the requisiste all around movie history and knowledge to rank anything.
post #3462 of 9616

Boiler room

post #3463 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Boiler room

Horrible movie.

I watched Woody Allen's Broadway Danny Rose last night. Probably my least favorite Allen movie. Still enjoyable though.
post #3464 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


Horrible movie.
I watched Woody Allen's Broadway Danny Rose last night. Probably my least favorite Allen movie. Still enjoyable though.

it was ok, not that bad really.

post #3465 of 9616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

it was ok, not that bad really.

I think I hate the people who love it more than anything. They are usually douches.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately