or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Movies Are You Watching Lately - Page 123

post #1831 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

What the fuck is that?!!?!?!

pB, jamie is neos love interest.
post #1832 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

pB, jamie is neos love interest.

Is it a man?
post #1833 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Is it a man?

depends who you ask.
post #1834 of 10103
Well, if you ask me, it's a man.
post #1835 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

If you like Scott you have got to see Roger Doger. It has pre-fame Jesse Eisenberg in it and post-fame Jennifer Beals. Such a great movie. Scott is the man in it.


That was a great movie. Campbell was amazing but eisenberg also stood up. It´d be cool to have someone show you the ropes like that when you are a teenager.


Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Interesting to see you talking about Singles, my wife and I were just talking about the scene with Matt Dillon and Eddie Vedder in the cafe


FTFY

Thanks!
post #1836 of 10103
Jamie's girlfriend lives in my neighborhood, and he startled me one morning as I was walking to my car - I was all, WTF is that walrus doing here?
post #1837 of 10103
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Maybe he was looking for his bucket.
post #1838 of 10103
Saw "Tree of Life" over the weekend.

Dinosaurs aside, Malick makes some of the most beautiful scenes ever put to film.
post #1839 of 10103
Watched The Grey yesterday fucking depressing man V wild, wild wins however man finds redemption by being eaten by Alpha Wolf, the movie sucked, the ending sucked waste of effing time.foo.gif
post #1840 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post

Watched The Grey yesterday fucking depressing man V wild, wild wins however man finds redemption by being eaten by Alpha Wolf, the movie sucked, the ending sucked waste of effing time.foo.gif

spoiler tags. use em please. even for shitty movies.
post #1841 of 10103
I'm a week behind so quoting a few pages back
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

just watched 50/50 with the wife. great fucking movie.

Watched it this weekend, enjoyed it a lot. And Anna Kendrick is super cute in this movie, didn't really pay attention to her before
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post


I watched Serenity last night, after watching the entire run of Firefly over the prior week. What an awesome show! I'm tempted to start over and watch the whole thing again.

They really need to bring Firefly back with Serenity level visuals, I think they could get a few million viewers an episode
post #1842 of 10103
really looking forward to this doc:
post #1843 of 10103

watched Bicycle Thieves on youtube. sooooo goooooood

 

post #1844 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neos View Post

watched Bicycle Thieves on youtube. sooooo goooooood

would you say anything if you saw what appears to be a robber stealing a bike?
post #1845 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post

Watched The Grey yesterday fucking depressing man V wild, wild wins however man finds redemption by being eaten by Alpha Wolf, the movie sucked, the ending sucked waste of effing time.foo.gif

This was actually a solid little movie. Reminded me of one of the grimmer 50s B-westerns.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What Movies Are You Watching Lately