or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › billion dollar home
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

billion dollar home

post #1 of 125
Thread Starter 


Maybe the inside is nice, but from the outside, it's sure not much to look at... Some actually compared it to the palace of versailles...
post #2 of 125
The interior shots are pretty cool.
post #3 of 125
this is old, but seriously check out dudes garage. It's multiple floors (dont know how many, but I think 4). The building itself looks like a game of jenga
post #4 of 125
Is it weird that I thought this thread was about a Crumpler camera bag?
post #5 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Is it weird that I thought this thread was about a Crumpler camera bag?

Yes.

It would be interesting to try living there.
post #6 of 125
I like the Five Million Dollar Home, but the over the shoulder carry isn't really what I'm looking for. The Brazillion Dollar Home bag is just way too big for anyone not toting a full set of lenses and a backup body with them everywhere, and at that point, you should probably get hard cases.
post #7 of 125
It is original that's for sure.
post #8 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I like the Five Million Dollar Home, but the over the shoulder carry isn't really what I'm looking for. The Brazillion Dollar Home bag is just way too big for anyone not toting a full set of lenses and a backup body with them everywhere, and at that point, you should probably get hard cases.

I had a dream that you died last night. I'm relieved to see you posting.
post #9 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I had a dream that you died last night. I'm relieved to see you posting.

That's kind of weird. But yeah. Me too.
post #10 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
That's kind of weird. But yeah. Me too.

Don't think I don't know that.
post #11 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Don't think I don't know that.

How did I die?
post #12 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
How did I die?

I don't know. In my dream I was just browsing style forum and I saw a post saying that you had died. It was very sad.
post #13 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I don't know. In my dream I was just browsing style forum and I saw a post saying that you had died. It was very sad.

If there's a next time, maybe you could like... get a few deets and warn a motherfucker.
post #14 of 125
I have two distinct feelings about this house. 1. It is the most hideous, outlandish piece of narcissistic shit I've ever seen. It's a thirty story, tone deaf abortion of materiality and scale. 2. Having the audacity to build this in India, despite the fact that 580 million of your fellow countrymen don't even have access to electricity, is so blatantly unapologetic that it makes me admire the guy's way of thinking. While many people of excessive wealth like to pretend they are normal plebs, this guy is totally comfortable stating that he is in fact better than the rest of us and will not wade in mediocrity to appease those seeking political correctness. Or food.
post #15 of 125
For a $1billion you thought it would look more majestic than a lego house built by a 5 year-old
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › billion dollar home