or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › What do your parents do for a living?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do your parents do for a living? - Page 3

post #31 of 60
My dad sells building materials to Japan. Makes around $50k My mom gives dying people sponge-baths part time for minimum wage. Makes around $12k They are divorced.
post #32 of 60
Mom - professional figure skater
Dad - professional figure skater
Step-dad - professional figure skater
post #33 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU View Post
Mom - professional figure skater
Dad - professional figure skater
Step-dad - professional figure skater

I lolled.
post #34 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
I lolled.

I thought you would. Yours wasn't bad either.
post #35 of 60
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
post #36 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

fuck, I wanted to post this
post #37 of 60
mom, teacher who also owned an antique store
dad, industrial engineer

neither of them graduated college, even though both careers really really required a college degree, so neither did very well
post #38 of 60
stepdad is the president of a union and mom is a manager of a pension fund.
post #39 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
stepdad is the president of a union and mom is a manager of a pension fund.
Union strong!
post #40 of 60
My father was a gambler down in Georgia. He wound up on the wrong end of a gun.

My mother was a tailor. She sewed my new blue jeans.
post #41 of 60
Father: In Poland, retired high rank army officer with PHD degree. In Canada, reputable millwright in food industry. He also designs and builds doughnut machines, belt conveyors, etc... Mother: unemployed accoutnant
post #42 of 60
Father: Engineer
Mother: Economic Development in Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos ( = lots of traveling)
post #43 of 60
Both my parents are engineers. Highly educated prostitutes, the both of 'em.
post #44 of 60
Dad is retired lawyer/diplomat/Nigerian govt civil servant. Mom is U.S. civil servant.
post #45 of 60
Dad works at big pharma. Mom is a retired synthetic chemist.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › What do your parents do for a living?