or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › louis vuitton shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

louis vuitton shoes - Page 3

post #31 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminc View Post
who cares? its not classic but not boring either. looks more interesting than barker black.

this makes the difference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuknu View Post

Part of their monogram
post #32 of 65
I can honestly say that there are no LV products in my wardrobe. There are none for a reason.
post #33 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post
These were on eBay recently. I had no idea what they were made of until I saw a stingray leather wallet for sale (non LV) with identical knobbly white patches. I think they look neat enough, but I wouldnt pay a grand for them. Then again, they sold for $300 plus change. (US size 13 IIRC.)


Damn that's my size. Oh well, they're a little too flashy for my taste anyways.

-LR
post #34 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
I can honestly say that there are no LV products in my wardrobe. There are none for a reason.

cause you BROKE
post #35 of 65
^ lolz, noob
post #36 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleb, please. View Post
cause you BROKE



The defense rests....
post #37 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleb, please. View Post
cause you BROKE
Metaphorically speaking ... it feels like it at times.
post #38 of 65
I got a pair of their loafers years ago (no Logo, very subtle) and the leather feels great but after learning more about shoes I probably paid double what they are "worth". If I was to go out tomorrow and spend the same money I'd pick up three pairs of AEs on sale. See what SF does to you?
post #39 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post
i got a Louis Vuitton shoe and i have to say its really beautifully made and stiched.. it looks and feel expensive

hmpp ive bought 5 designer shoes all over 800$us none of them gave me shoe tree !!

Most of my shoes came with Shoe Trees, but I would not say the Shoe Tree is free. It is a certainty that the price is already included.
post #40 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesX View Post
Most of my shoes came with Shoe Trees, but I would not say the Shoe Tree is free. It is a certainty that the price is already included.
All of my bespoke shoes are delivered with trees. I'm sure they cost something ... but I'm afraid to ask.
post #41 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVoer View Post
I got a pair of their loafers years ago (no Logo, very subtle) and the leather feels great but after learning more about shoes I probably paid double what they are "worth". If I was to go out tomorrow and spend the same money I'd pick up three pairs of AEs on sale. See what SF does to you?
I've never seen an LV accessory without a logo. Pics of the loafers, please?
post #42 of 65
ugly
post #43 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Made in California View Post
I've never seen an LV accessory without a logo. Pics of the loafers, please?

It has italic text saying "Louis Vuitton" one side of the strap that goes over top of the loafer, it's stamped into the leather but not coloured in so its unnoticeable other then when holding the shoe up to see it. I'll look for the pic.
post #44 of 65
Any opinion on the black "Santiago" loafer in the above pic?

http://www.louisvuittonwiki.com/wp-c.../image0048.jpg

I need a new pair of black loafers... Normally I buy more classic shoes such as Church's, Alden, etc... However, I find the classic black loafers to be too conservatively styled from most of those brands. I am replacing a pair of Ferragamo black loafers I bought four years ago, I want something with similar styling (higher vamp, single leather soles, contemporary last).

These LV retail for $660 and seem free of any LV logos except for the small LV cube in the heel (which I don't mind). Opinions?
post #45 of 65
I own a couple LV loafers that are going strong after a number of years. You pay a premium, but I find them better looking than most other shoes (think that book "Blink").
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › louis vuitton shoes